Page 53 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Haven't seen Mushishi, however I see people recommend Natsume Yuujinchou, Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World, and a personal favorite of mine, Mononoke after watching Mushishi. So try those out.

@marcelos11 Both are worth watching and honestly I think that while FMA:B is better FMA had some more interesting ideas and it is done brilliantly. I would say watch it first as FMA:B is terribly paced for the first 15 episodes when compared to FMA. (It took me 2 months to get past those 15 episodes before I hit the good stuff and damn it does get so good)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    @marcelos11 Both are worth watching and honestly I think that while FMA:B is better FMA had some more interesting ideas and it is done brilliantly. I would say watch it first as FMA:B is terribly paced for the first 15 episodes when compared to FMA. (It took me 2 months to get past those 15 episodes before I hit the good stuff and damn it does get so good)
    I think the first chunk of FMA:B was made under the assumption that the viewer had already seen FMA. Also, I agree that both are worth watching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    in that case imma go with brotherhood.
    I would start with FMA instead, the first 30 episodes of FMA are pretty much the first 15 of Brotherhood, explained more detailed and with better pacing. After that Brotherhood's storyline gets amazing though, it is hands down the best of the two. But as people have been saying, both are worth watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I would like to add 'Galaxy Express 999' to this list.

Its from the '70s, but I'd say its worth it.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies. I will try Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon for the moment, since its on my plan to watch anyway. I have watched the first 2 episodes of Ars Nova, but will wait until its finished, before continuing, since im not too fond of the whole submarine stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I think the first chunk of FMA:B was made under the assumption that the viewer had already seen FMA. Also, I agree that both are worth watching.
    This is exactly what I was going to say. Watching Brotherhood without having seen the original FMA series feels as though it's kind of missing something. Some incredible story lines are sped through to get to the unseen content asap, giving the first few episodes of Brotherhood a real hollow feel, until it picks up original continuity from the first FMA series.

Addendum: The first FMA series is also fantastic as a 'what if' story in its own right. They don't drop the ball at all with it and is well worthy of a watch regardless. Conqueror of Shamballa is also a pretty interesting cap to finish off the first series. It does get quite silly, but the characters and developments are mostly interesting and solid. You can tell it's more filler than killer though.

Hello guys I'm looking for next anime to watch.

Here's my list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Monoroth

Hopefully I included all the anime I watched, either way I'm looking for another anime that's similiar to DB/DB Z/Bleach/Naruto or Death Note.
    Last edited by Monoroth; 2013-11-18 at 10:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoroth View Post

Hopefully I included all the anime I watched, either way I'm looking for another anime that similiar to DB/DB Z/Bleach/Naruto or Death Note.
    Most obvious one to come to mind that isn't on your list is One Piece. Think of it as kind of a mix between Fairy Tail and DB/DBZ. The first 20 or so episodes can be kind of slow, but it really picks up during the Arlong Arc. After that, it keeps getting better and better. It's currently 621 episodes with no end in sight.

For something similar to Death Note, I'd probably go with Code Geass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoroth View Post

Hopefully I included all the anime I watched, either way I'm looking for another anime that similiar to DB/DB Z/Bleach/Naruto or Death Note.
    Anime similar to Naruto (but better in their own ways): Hunter X Hunter or One Piece.

Anime similar to Death Note: um, well not too many of those. I'd say,
    - Eden of the East
    - Mirai Nikki
    - Shiki

Thank you very much guys. Much appreciated.

Deleted
    I can't remember some titles from the past and I want to add them on myanimelist.

One anime was about a man that met a half woman - half fox/wolf godness of harvest. She was pretty cute. Can't really recall anything more.

Second was about boy meeting a white 'cat' that could transform into bigger animal to protect boy from lost spirits. Boy was praying to a small shrine somewhere in the forest and he could see lost spirits/souls, wanted to help them.

I would be grateful if you could help.

Is there anime with combat and gore like Shadow Skills, X-1999, Naruto, or Bleach? I didn't like Fairy Tale or One Piece. Did they make a second X-1999?

Are they going to continue 07 Ghost or Legend of the Legendary Heroes? Does Fate Stay Night have movies (not series) besides Unlimited Blade Works?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I can't remember some titles from the past and I want to add them on myanimelist.

One anime was about a man that met a half woman - half fox/wolf godness of harvest. She was pretty cute. Can't really recall anything more.

Second was about boy meeting a white 'cat' that could transform into bigger animal to protect boy from lost spirits. Boy was praying to a small shrine somewhere in the forest and he could see lost spirits/souls, wanted to help them.

1. That is Spice & Wolf.

2nd one not sure of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Is there anime with combat and gore like Shadow Skills, X-1999, Naruto, or Bleach? I didn't like Fairy Tale or One Piece. Did they make a second X-1999?

Are they going to continue 07 Ghost or Legend of the Legendary Heroes? Does Fate Stay Night have movies (not series) besides Unlimited Blade Works?
    Kill-la-Kill has that, also has a similar art style to that of anime's in the 80's/90's.

Deleted
    Spice & Wolf of course! Thanks

2nd one... I think it was starting with 'H' but I'm not sure. It wasn't one part name if I remember correctly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post

first one is Spice and Wolf.

FSN only movie is UBW.
    You should try Fate Zero, Hunter x Hunter, Guyver (not a complete series), Yu Yu Hakusho
    I could name a few more with combat but a lot of them really don't have much for gore. (although you saying Naruto and Bleach, neither of which have that much)

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    FSN only movie is UBW.
    You should try Fate Zero, Hunter x Hunter, Guyver (not a complete series), Yu Yu Hakusho
    I could name a few more with combat but a lot of them really don't have much for gore. (although you saying Naruto and Bleach, neither of which have that much)
    Thanks. I have the Guyver series and have seen both live movies. I'm really more interested in martial combat and magic/techniques but don't mind gore. That's why I love X-1999 and Shadow Skill so much. I listed Naruto and Bleach for it's combat. I'll look up Hunter x Hunter & Yu Yu Hakusho (never heard of it). My friends tease me cause I really like The Slayers & Sailor Moon lol. I also like Escaflowne but can't stay awake through a single episode.

Can someone tell me why Akira is so great? I just can't get into it.

15+ Year Old Account
    my Friend recommended Chrome Shelled Regios, but his taste compared to mine is very hit and miss, so, is it actually a good anime?

Deleted
    jojo's bizarre adventure, fullmetal alchemist, ninja scroll, attack on titan, soul eater, blood+, gantz etc.
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2013-11-26 at 03:16 AM.