Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is a bit of a surprise with Fury-we got a nerf with the Dual Wield, but a huge buff to our Mastery? Wonder where they want to go with this, except that they want to push our overall Enraged feel more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Unholy seems buffed overall, even with the DC Nerf. It probably got nerfed to even out the Strength increase. Makes sense.
    Whatever minute buff this does amount to it wont do anything to bring it close to frost's damage. Looks like another patch of playing the most boring spec in the game -.-

My Deviantart sig by Axa

Feral buffs? Really blizzard? REALLY? D Glad I've quit already.

The death coil nerf is just a tooltip change. Verified it's already 23% in the live game.

is that one hell of a buff to fury or a tooltip change?

"Unshackled Fury now only grants 2 base points of mastery, down from 8. those were the 4.1.0 changes made to Unshackled Fury that reduced the benefit from enrage effects, now with blizzard wanting to buff Melee damage to be competetive with ranged DPS in the new raid they are pretty much giving us those base pts back.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasnite View Post
    "Unshackled Fury now only grants 2 base points of mastery, down from 8. those were the 4.1.0 changes made to Unshackled Fury that reduced the benefit from enrage effects, now with blizzard wanting to buff Melee damage to be competetive with ranged DPS in the new raid they are pretty much giving us those base pts back.
    Too bad we also lose our 5% damage bonus from dual wield specialization, so we really don't get buffed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/867-5309/Jenny

I know you're kidding, but, some people haven't heard of WoW, believe it or not. Doesn't mean it's not famous. :P
    Have never heard of it. Had to go look it up. It's a good song though.

Biggest surprise for me is how noone pays attention to things around the new legendaries. That kind of confirmed my assumption that it being for only one class will mark it as the least famous legendary weapon. I don't even think rogues are interested in it now as much as they are still into getting the glaives, even though they are easy to get(sort of).

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/77956/s...l-mount-crate/ prety much confirms the Spectral Gryphon/Wyrvyn are gonna be Blizz store purchases similar to the moonkin hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Can't be that famous if I've never heard of it.

Anyway, looks like Frost DKs are getting hit quite a bit by the nerfbat. Too bad the changes to Unholy still won't render it able to compete with Frost.

Also, I don't like the thought of Blizzard removing Souldarite and Bloodvine from the required mats. Let's keep some of Old Azeroth around, ya?
    Souldarite and Bloodvine are no longer available within the game, which makes some really decent-looking crafted items uncraftable for now. With transmog online, this needs to be fixed.

still so much Moonkin love.. overwhelming.

Yes! Destro is back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Enchanting Enchanting: Enchant Weapon - Windwalk now stacks with passive movement speed effects.
    This has always been the case. It's just a tooltip correction. Or at least it's always stacked with Pursuit of Justice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lame that they removed bloodvine req. I was hoping for some unique items in 4.3. Was also selling bloodvine..

WTB Death Knight T13...

That's NOT a tooltip clarification to shaman t12. That's a pretty gigantic nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    Why are they not changing the DPS 4p for DK's? Don't they get that we HATE runic empowerment. We don't want anything to do with it. Maybe have Killing Machine make Obliterate free as well as a crit for Frost and an increase in the duration of Dark Transformation for Unholy. Seriously. Anything but what it is. It sucks.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind the nerf to Elemental Shaman 2 piece so much. By all early indications 2pT12 and 2pT13 were going to be far and away the best setup and Blizzard doesn't want that. But it'll still be awhile before people actually GET 4pT13, so its really going to suck in that in-between time.

Deleted
    There is a disturbing resemblance between Illidan's new model and Agent Smith, just look at his face! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That's NOT a tooltip clarification to shaman t12. That's a pretty gigantic nerf.
    Yea, it's a huge nerf. But since they released the t13 ele bonuses, I was wondering how they'd make it worth dropping the t12 2 piece... I guess that's our answer: they're not going to make t13 better, they're just going to nerf t12 into the ground so the stats on t13 look worth it.