Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    They made Illidans uncorrupted character right but the corrupted version and arthas model looked like a fat fluffy shit in the water.

What, shadow priest get nerfed a-gain~Whatever, iQuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukymint View Post
    lol -- You can't be nerfed with what you don't have. The Tier 13 bonus got adjusted. How exactly is that a nerf when you can't even get it? Better for them to adjust it now when it doesn't affect us than for it to go live and nerf it.

eight six seven five three o nine!

Quote Originally Posted by Yukymint View Post
    U won't quit over a PTR thing. You won't quit over a Live thing.

You will see there will be more changes made before it will go live. God forbid they may even revert this PTR change!

I, for one, take this all with a grain of salt till i see the final notes, + upcomming changes to it when we have 4.3 on live. Then we can complain or cheer about something.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG. Rogue AoE is going to be SO MUCH BETTER. Thank god.

Oh Yeah! Buff those Rogues! -_-

correctionEnchanting: Enchant Weapon - Windwalk now stacks with passive movement speed effects.it always did, that's not new that's a tooltip correction. I have it on my paladin tank and it always stacked with pursuit of justice or boot enchant on my warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    lol -- You can't be nerfed with what you don't have. The Tier 13 bonus got adjusted. How exactly is that a nerf when you can't even get it? Better for them to adjust it now when it doesn't affect us than for it to go live and nerf it.
    You might want to re read it again, it says t12...
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

How is what they did to the T12 Elemental 2-Set a 'clarification'? Its an outright nerfbat to the face, and completely different to the old bonus. But yeah, they've destroyed it so we all need to go T13. And until then our DPS is going to be horrible!

Never saw patch notes where 90% comments were complaints... Even if a class is buffed, people complain that not their favorite spec was buffed or whatever shit, like oh no i think instead of buffing fireball by 16% i'd rather like scorch to be buffed by 30% , fuck you blizz QQ -.-" all i read all day long on mmo is crying about how shit this game is. wait for the things to settle down, because blizz is tuning things on PTR, thats for what it is made for, and if changes arent right, play on the PTR prove it and post it as constructive feedback..

10+ Year Old Account
    Lock Destro love

Nice nipples, Illidan.

Deleted
    FINALLY SOME DESTRO LOVE!!!!! Guess I'll start playing a gain after 4 months of pauze

10+ Year Old Account
    LuL @ Shadow T12 4P nerf if it's true. Don't you guys at Blizz HQ have anything better to do?

Deleted
    Meh, when I saw "updated Illidan model" I thought they'd give him some proper feet to go with those tattoos, but nooooo... >.

this is the truth
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-10-14 at 10:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there anyway to view text strings from boss encounters? I'd love to see the ones for the two Faceless General bosses from the Dragon Soul raid - their audio is them speaking in their own language, but Faceless Ones usually whisper a translation to you. You can hear them mention N'Zoth a couple of times, so I'm curious as to what they're saying about him - maybe drop some hints about what he's up to.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    those changes won't surely unbalance PvP situationferals will still have a spot in every single 3v3 comp