2200 Team Question

If I purchase a 2200 team, can I buy the S10 Elite gear? Or do I actually have to get 2200?

10+ Year Old Account
    Personal rating and team rating. That means you need to have 2200 PERSONAL rating and the team needs to be at 2200

Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    Personal rating and team rating. That means you need to have 2200 PERSONAL rating and the team needs to be at 2200
    To add to that, you have to get to 2200 on your own. when you buy a team that is 2200 your personal rating will on be 1000. So no, it won't work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantoz View Post
    If I purchase a 2200 team, can I buy the S10 Elite gear? Or do I actually have to get 2200?
    sorry brah, life just isent that easy. l2p and get 2200 your self, no offense

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    Question answered, topic closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just want to add that you also need whatever the conquest accumulation requirements are on the weapons since that's the only reason to JUST get 2200.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE