Deleted

Raggy HC as boomkin

Hello!
    I made a short video for our new guildies on how to aoe on Raggy hc. Maybe someone else might have use for it...

edit: cant post vids (first time poster) but ye, search on youtube for "borlak boomkin".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borlak View Post
    Hello!
    I made a short video for our new guildies on how to aoe on Raggy hc. Maybe someone else might have use for it...

edit: cant post vids (first time poster) but ye, search on youtube for "borlak boomkin".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBLEw1bRRmM

boom boom boom

Deleted
    Hey Borlak,

Just a question i'm playing Moonkin myself on Ragnaros HC and i wonder why your not putting your mushrooms down in the pack and then detonate them when the seeds explode?
    I think this way the mushrooms do much more dmg instead of starting of with Hurricane and detonate the seeds halfway.
    It is also much more safe.

Hoof

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoof View Post
    Hey Borlak,

Just a question i'm playing Moonkin myself on Ragnaros HC and i wonder why your not putting your mushrooms down in the pack and then detonate them when the seeds explode?
    I think this way the mushrooms do much more dmg instead of starting of with Hurricane and detonate the seeds halfway.
    It is also much more safe.

Hoof
    I do this as well, mushrooms on seed spawn, 2 ticks of hurricane and then detonate. Typhoon the group and sunfire what is alive

I place my shrooms 5yds in front of the spawn, barkskin +hurricane, detonate while running away + starfall + typhoon. It's not dangerous at all as long as you're moving away as soon as they start moving.

Detonating the mushrooms right after spawn has the benefit of applying the debuff to all elementals, which might help your group with the aoe (depending on composition, of course). That's what I'll be going with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeristiel View Post
    lol aeristiel at the end of the video crying as per usual!

Besides, I knew you're new guild was full of bads, and what is this song?!

Deleted
    heheh funny video ^^

Deleted
    tnx aeri for the link, and tnx for the replies!

now for the questions...

about the placement of shrooms, me and a fellow guildmate tried alot of different "rotations" initially when we progressed at him. I found it abit hard to pop shrooms and then place and click the hurricane, you kinda loose precious hurricane time. Also, i have my trinket macroed to starfall, so everything but the hurricane gets the buff...but ye, it might be similar in dps to do shrooms initially with trinket macroed to it and loosing a hurricane tic. I bet its quite close in dps.

Oh, and for the record, im pretty new to this boomkin thingy, its my 4th spec, but raggy demanded it, and i guess its quite fun =D

the song is vengaboys - boom boom boom boom, a super hit if youre old enough to remember!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Theres something very oddly entertaining about watching a chicken aoe crap to vengaboys-boom boom boom boom

I dont even bother hurricaning it doesnt seem worth it when ive tried. i just wild mushroom on spawn + typhoon then run away and finish any stragglers. Personally I save starfall for sons of flames since I find them more important to dps down quickly but thats me
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7...d/?s=132&e=888

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xProphet View Post
    lol aeristiel at the end of the video crying as per usual!

Besides, I knew you're new guild was full of bads, and what is this song?!
    OI! nothing to hear here, move along scrub! and you should use nurish some more!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I dont even bother hurricaning it doesnt seem worth it when ive tried. i just wild mushroom on spawn + typhoon then run away and finish any stragglers. Personally I save starfall for sons of flames since I find them more important to dps down quickly but thats me
    hrm, well...its around 25% of my dmg on the molten elementals...but ye, dmg on them arent really an issue anymore so perhaps its worth it to put the shrooms on top of them and save the hurricane...

10+ Year Old Account
    Teehee, I love the song

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Borlak View Post
    hrm, well...its around 25% of my dmg on the molten elementals...but ye, dmg on them arent really an issue anymore so perhaps its worth it to put the shrooms on top of them and save the hurricane...
    you can put shrooms on top and get 2 ticks or so of hurricane off before you need to detonate anyway, its well worth doing