Help on Seed phase (H) Ragnaros

I need some ideas on how to deal with the adds that spawn after seeds go off. We stack on a circle on the left side of Rag and then we run to the other side right before they spawn. My problem is that I have to get extremely close to the adds in order to use Mind Sear. Anyone have advice would be great.

Deleted
    Do like me, stand outside of the raid group alone and mind sear, I get two full sears before the adds die and worst case scenario I get one add on on me. 2nd seeds you have to move from lava waves as well 98% of the time but that should be no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Wablakin View Post
    Do like me, stand outside of the raid group alone and mind sear, I get two full sears before the adds die and worst case scenario I get one add on on me. 2nd seeds you have to move from lava waves as well 98% of the time but that should be no problems.
    ^ Basically this, stand with your group when you first stack for the seeds, but when they call for a move instead of moving with the group move out towards the middle of the room, and make sure that you are in range to sear the seeds as soon as they are target-able. Then just sear until the group is mostly dead and make your way to the group. Be ready to pop dispersion/healthstone if your seed is on you for too long because its a long way to get back with the group and sometimes you might be out of range of the healers.

Deleted
    This is how we do it:

http://imgur.com/fXaeN

Stack on blue, once seeds spawn run to red/green depending on the range of your aoe, druids pop down shrooms, I run to the X, mind sear one of the felguards, I'm in range of healers and never have a problem with the add killing me. Once the adds get close to the group, everyone keeps moving right until they die, but that rarely happens anymore since the hp nerf.
    Last edited by mmoc12f026c685; 2011-10-14 at 09:27 AM.

Deleted
    Just stand with the group, channel Mind Sear for as long as you can before you have to move. When they get close, move while targeting your own add(use any kind of threat nameplates for this) and hit DP and SW: D on it. This is 10 man. I don't know about 25 man. You are as close to the adds as any ranged DPS is and DKs even have to stand closer.