Deleted

Monks healing... hmm

Healer, a healer who can stand up in melee and will let players experience a "new healing style
    When I read the mentioning of melee in the description I thought.. that reminds me of something.

From Warhammer online there's a class called Disciple of Khaine. They focused on melee healing. You hit a foe and whatever friendly target you have selected they get healed.

They want to create a new type of healer? I'm betting they will have one similar to one already in Warhammer. When I looked at the chi bar it also reminded me of the system used for another healing class in Warhammer online; Using healing boosted offense, using offense boosted healing on next cast.

Just thought I'd share that.

So they're atonement spec'd Displine priests then? XD

im wondering how it will stack up against other healers since it doesnt use mana. it can never go "oom". i see imbalance galore lol.
    http://owlkinbf.blogspot.com/Theory is where good ideas come from. Practice is where good players come from.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillybear View Post
    im wondering how it will stack up against other healers since it doesnt use mana. it can never go "oom". i see imbalance galore lol.
    Naa I'm sure Blizz have a solution.

i totally called this. its the only healer type they had left to fill.

though im leaning more to defensive spec myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    i totally called this. its the only healer type they had left to fill.

though im leaning more to defensive spec myself.
    I played a DoK in warhammer, and its really quite fun! Sure they had some non melee heals but those were "okay". I'm hoping more that this is the style of the Monk. I mean can you really imagine a monk healing and not using their fists?!