Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Juissi View Post
    So I've been thinking about getting this game for some time now, but I'm not completely sure.

Should I?
    Not sure if you played 3, but IMHO New Vegas blows fallout 3 away. Iron sights made the difference, the dice roll aiming thing in 3 was very out of place. Furthermore, the story is much more fallout than 3. The DLC for 3 was overall more impressive but I enjoyed it all never the less.

EDIT: I also enjoyed the hardcore mode a lot, gave a purpose to all those useless food items you found about the place, and food actually heals you for decent amounts.

It was a better game than Fallout 3 IMO. Not to say FO3 was bad, but New Vegas just has more charm to it. The settings are more interesting, the characters are more interesting...Obsidian really outdid themselves.
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

Quote Originally Posted by KidCracken View Post
    If you liked Fallout 3, then go for it.. If you haven't played Fallout 3, then get that
    No, New Vegas is way better than the piece of crap that was Fallout 3. This game actually resembles the old classics. Get New Vegas now!