High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

How To Improve / Get Ranked On H:Ragnaros

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyx1nOoIFlE

I already know my mana gem sound is annoying and I already removed the sct notification. I also already know I slightly move 3 or so times that I shouldn't have to. Is it not possible to get ranked on h:rag (actual raiding, ie. 25m) as a firefighter without a staff? I'll try better next week not to move those few extra times but if you notice anything else blatantly wrong please let me know how to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by tenub View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyx1nOoIFlE

I already know my mana gem sound is annoying and I already removed the sct notification. I also already know I slightly move 3 or so times that I shouldn't have to. Is it not possible to get ranked on h:rag (actual raiding, ie. 25m) as a firefighter without a staff? I'll try better next week not to move those few extra times but if you notice anything else blatantly wrong please let me know how to improve.
    I'm really tired of these stealth elitist 25man jabs.

And no, if you're doing the fire fighter job, you're not going to be ranking against other mages that get to stand still.

Deleted
    10 man is raiding too it just takes 10 times less attempts to kill things

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    H:Ragnaros kills:
    202 25m guilds
    423 10m guilds

Let's not derail my thread and turn it into a 10 vs 25 man argument when there is no reason for one. Keep your comments related to how I can improve.

Deleted
    202 25m guilds
    423 10m guilds
    way more players have killed him on 25 man, which obviously makes 25 man easier

10+ Year Old Account
    Lord. Here we go, 10 v 25....

When a wild forum troll appears

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    way more players have killed him on 25 man, which obviously makes 25 man easier
    Normal Rag kills:

10 man-20349
    25 man-3285

Heroic Rag kills:

25 man-202
    10 man-423

10 mans are easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot more 10 man guilds on my server than 25 now. Maybe people just prefer them?

hmmm i killed rag this week too but i died in p2 cause my comp froze up a bit -_- stupid wave

but yea in p2 you can actually go through another burn phase and evocate just before 2nd seed explosion ( blink earlier and get into position) but you only have 12-15s to burn and your evocation will be back up in p3.

not sure what else you can improve on but yea u did move quiet a bit in p3 (why dont u stand between back and middle world in flame?? so u dont have to dodge hammer)

but yea its hard to get ranking in 25man since all the other good mages prob have their legendary staff by now

also try not to point out 25man is "actual raiding" its not 10v25 again >_>
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

202 25m guilds
    423 10m guilds

Let's not derail my thread and turn it into a 10 vs 25 man argument when there is no reason for one. Keep your comments related to how I can improve.
    h:rag (actual raiding, ie. 25m)
    You made it a 10 v 25 argument on your first post...

You can't really take a jab at 10man raiding in your original post, and then ask people not to derail the thread with it. Doesn't work that way. Then again, you guys shouldn't have aided in the derailment.

Closing this.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-10-15 at 06:17 AM.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions