Poll: Favorite Guild?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They were all really fun, but Dark Brotherhood takes the cake. Purification was the greatest thing in that game.

Thieves was cool in theory, but it boiled down to stealing bread at 4AM, slowly gaining ranks, then doing long pain-in-the-ass quests at the end. Though GrayFox's helmet is great.

Arena was kind of fun, but I got bored halfway through so I blazed through it on easiest, only going back to hard for the Gray prince.

Mages is probably my least favorite. It had some fun parts, but the suspension was so fucking annoying. Took me like 7 hours to get his god damn herbs to get unsuspended.

Fighters was my 2nd favorite, some of the missions were really fun, and when you got to slaughter that annoying little wood elf...I was overcome with joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

I honestly like all of the guilds, but if I had to pick a favorite I'd probably say the Fighter's Guild, with the Dark Brotherhood a close second... However, I've never immersed myself into the game enough to make a true mage character (i.e. one whose spells can actually KO a person in one shot), so I don't have a lot of Mage Guild experience. I also really like the Thieves Guild and the Arena (like I said, I like them all =P).

Thieves guild was top for me, followed by the Dark Brotherhood. I like it when I have to be stealthy but NOT kill anyone: makes it a lot of fun and very challenging. Much more interesting than 'go kill that guy, then that guy, and that guy too'.

Though the Dark Brotherhood's story was cool.

House Telvanni.. wait, wrong game
    Life is short Glory is eternal

Dark brotherhood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    House Telvanni.. wait, wrong game
    This.

Anyway, Dark Brotherhood was really fun and had the best story overall, but the Thieves' Guild had by far the best final quest (and the Gray Fox's cowl is ridiculously overpowered).
    Thank you dubbelbasse for the excellent sig!

Deleted
    Dark brotherhood had some of the most fun quests BUT that doesn't mean I liked the faction. In fact I hated it.. they were evil murderers and kinda depressing. I actually wanted to root them out while playing but then I would have cut myself off from their quests:P

As for factions, I think I liked the roman soldier types the best, then thieves guild and then maybe mages guild.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thieves guild because I. Loot. Everything!!! Gotta sell all those stolen silver spoons to someone.

The Dark Brotherhood

The quest were you knocked the deer head thing onto the guy sitting below in his chair to kill him will forever be burned into my mind as one of my favorite gaming experiences ever.

Thieves guild and the dark brotherhood. I always wanted something simillar in wow. I really enjoyed this. It was far better than main questline.