Question Grid Layout Question...

So i'm not that great with LUA coding and I have a idea of how I would like Grid to look.

I can't find any 'pre-made' skins for it that look like the way I would like to make it.
    If someone could help me out with it i'll make it worth your while =Þ

Here is something I just quickly made, showing how I would like it to look:

Any help would be very much appreciated!

use some other unit frame? Pitbull / SUF would be better suited for these dimensions imo Or even HealBot has a similar setting

Deleted
    Vuhdo springs to mind when you want this.

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    use some other unit frame? Pitbull / SUF would be better suited for these dimensions imo Or even HealBot has a similar setting
    I use SUF as my Frames as well as Healbot when i'm healing..
    Would it just be easier to re-enable the Party/Raid frames and modify them to something smaller/thinner?

yes SUF would be perfect in that case. You can set tags so that the HP and name are outside the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    yes SUF would be perfect in that case. You can set tags so that the HP and name are outside the frame.
    Awesome, TY.
    I'm slowly but surely getting it there..

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, question. You're not resto, are you? Cause if you are, then you're doing it wrong :P

How is he doing it wrong? How they want stuff set up is completely up to them. Just casue i like things one way dosent mean another healer does.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus View Post
    Ok, question. You're not resto, are you? Cause if you are, then you're doing it wrong :P
    No, I'm Ele...

I've been using grid for years so i could get rid of the annoying party/raid frames

Not sure if you're still interested, but putting the frames in a column with grid isn't hard. Putting the texts to the right hand side will not be possible with stock grid, though. I'm not sure if there's a plugin for that, but if you're only after the arrangement of frames, I could tell you how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrates View Post
    Not sure if you're still interested, but putting the frames in a column with grid isn't hard. Putting the texts to the right hand side will not be possible with stock grid, though. I'm not sure if there's a plugin for that, but if you're only after the arrangement of frames, I could tell you how to do it.
    Yeah, i'm still interested, I'll toss you a PM