Stood in the Fire MeleeSpriestDK's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Unholy Runic Pwr????`

Does anyone else notice Glyph of Death's Embrace- refunds 20 RP when you heal an allied minion... doesnt work at all anymore. It used to but since idk when maby 4.1 it has not worked. ticketed blizzard.. they said they would look at it no reply no nothing since then and i even tested it while i was talking with the gm.. didnt work.

Gamers never Die

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MeleeSpriestDK View Post
    Does anyone else notice Glyph of Death's Embrace- refunds 20 RP when you heal an allied minion... doesnt work at all anymore. It used to but since idk when maby 4.1 it has not worked. ticketed blizzard.. they said they would look at it no reply no nothing since then and i even tested it while i was talking with the gm.. didnt work.
    I haven't noticed, but you've done the right thing: GM ticket.

They won't reply to you. The only reply you can get is that they'll look into the issue; you are probably one of thousands to have reported that particular issue...to get back to each of them is resources they can't spare.

But sit tight - it's likely in the next patch or hotfix, they might have a fix for it.

There is actually no bug or problem with this glyph, you merely need to take what the glyph says as literal.

"Your Death Coil refunds 20 Runic Power when used to heal an allied minion."

When your ghoul is at 100% health and you test this glyph, you are actually not "healing" at all, and as such recieve no Runic Power in return.

But if your ghoul recieves damage and then you use Death Coil on it, it refunds 20 once it hits the ghoul and "Heals" it.

Stood in the Fire MeleeSpriestDK's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I figured out what was going on... Im pretty sure Blizzard stealth nerfed this glyph.. if it overheals for even ONE point of HP no refund... this was most likley to stop pre-stacking the ghoul buff. But i have no doubt they are aware of it and do not intend to change it. Wother it was a bug or intentional stealth changes idk im thinking the latter.

Gamers never Die

Quote Originally Posted by MeleeSpriestDK View Post
    I figured out what was going on... Im pretty sure Blizzard stealth nerfed this glyph.. if it overheals for even ONE point of HP no refund... this was most likley to stop pre-stacking the ghoul buff. But i have no doubt they are aware of it and do not intend to change it. Wother it was a bug or intentional stealth changes idk im thinking the latter.
    ...it doesn't refund unless it heals at least 1 damage. And that's kinda how it is.

Deleted
    It's good when you're playing double DK holy paladin which still works, but use it when someone is really about to die, because otherwise you'll lose pressure and it'll get you on even worse place than you were before.

Macro: /cast [target=xxx] Death coil

xxx - spetific person

Quote Originally Posted by Rebi View Post
    It's good when you're playing double DK holy paladin which still works, but use it when someone is really about to die, because otherwise you'll lose pressure and it'll get you on even worse place than you were before.

Macro: /cast [target=xxx] Death coil

xxx - spetific person
    I feel obliged to point out that Death Coil only works on Undead Allied Minions (Summon Ghoul, Summon Gargoyle, Army of the Dead)

or yourself with Lichborne cast.

It cannot be cast on others players (even Forsaken ones)
    Last edited by Breyers; 2011-10-17 at 02:58 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breyers View Post
    I feel obliged to point out that Death Coil only works on Undead Allied Minions (Summon Ghoul, Summon Gargoyle, Army of the Dead)

or yourself with Lichborne cast.

It cannot be cast on others players (even Forsaken ones)
    It should work on other Lichborne dks though

Quote Originally Posted by Firann View Post
    It should work on other Lichborne dks though
    It does, however none of this is relevant because the OP is discussing Glyph of Death's Embrace, which would not have any effect on that.
    Last edited by Breyers; 2011-10-17 at 03:24 PM.