Need Steam Help.

I recently changed internet provider. Before I was able to play steam games with no problem. However now, no internet games respond. I get a message saying "No internet games responded to query". When I go to my favorites tab or my friends list it shows the server like this "66.232.163.234:27015" < not responding >. I have tried to forward ports. Ive searched the internet for over a week. Have had a few people try to fix it, but nothing.

Please help, if you need any other information let me know. Thanks

Deleted
    did the New Broadband come with a new Hub, maybe its firewalled . Try turning off all your firewalls,

I turned off every firewall and allowed everything through. Still did not work... Its very frustrating.

Deleted
    So everything else works, you can download, upload, connect to other online games, wow etc. But can not connect to steam?

Yep Wow Works fine. Downloads work. I can log into steam. Ive only tried two games for steam. Counter Strike 1.6 and Counter Strike Source. Can't connect to either online.

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    I recently changed internet provider. Before I was able to play steam games with no problem. However now, no internet games respond. I get a message saying "No internet games responded to query". When I go to my favorites tab or my friends list it shows the server like this "66.232.163.234:27015" < not responding >. I have tried to forward ports. Ive searched the internet for over a week. Have had a few people try to fix it, but nothing.

Please help, if you need any other information let me know. Thanks
    Have you gone to and called or emailed or used the steam support forums?

@Zeta I tried making an account the other day and still waiting for the "Steam Moderators to allow forum posting access" So I got tired of waiting and came here. Im trying to make calling a last resort.

Id suggest not waiting and or emailing steam support, since your more likely to get it fixed there than a random video game forum for a WoW website.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Id suggest not waiting and or emailing steam support, since your more likely to get it fixed there than a random video game forum for a WoW website.
    Did not know this was primarily a wow website. Thanks for the heads up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    He only asking for some help, give him a break..

Quote Originally Posted by Razkul View Post
    Did not know this was primarily a wow website. Thanks for the heads up.
    It was, but has moved away from WoW a little and has opened up to everything now, So ask your questions..

Back on topic.

So Steam works fine apart from that games will not launch?, you can download other games you own try them? Or buy a cheap game and try that...
    Maybe some how the steam Directories got all fooked up, uninstall all the games and delete all traces of steam all the folders etc everything and try reinstalling then download some games from your library...

Im about to download TF2 and ill come back to let you know if it worked or not.

---------- Post added 2011-10-15 at 04:00 PM ----------

Oh I forgot. I have Dead Island that works online

---------- Post added 2011-10-15 at 05:38 PM ----------

TF 2 did not work either