Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    We had a bear solo tank P1-3 on 25m Heroic this week due to the 2nd tank going offline at like 90%, Not sure if p4 can be done with 1 tank however, maybe with some luck, having the extra dps wouldn't hurt either.

Deleted
    Please next time, don't put music some people(like me) loathe that kind of music(and since i don't want you to hear the shit i like, i don't want you make me hear the shit you like), gz.

Deleted
    kill is actually quite slow tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by cubicks View Post
    kill is actually quite slow tbh.
    Yeah it was. Happens when you have ur 2nd highest dmg dealer go on an alt to heal >.<

btw lf a H Pally =D

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    how about muting the video instead of complaining? you really dont have to listen to it if you dont want.

I always wanted to do this, solo tanking but also in a bunch of DPS gear, 20k+ dps tanking would be fun :P

I healed a tank through 21 stacks pre nerf on one of our first kills in our alt run, so it should be pretty trivial to 1 tank post nerf. 1 tank/1 healing with high DPS would be hella fun, can probably get close to a ~3 minute kill.

Deleted
    Was this 2 healed with 1 tank?

ugly music >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Deleted
    anyway for getting that UI in a bundle for download?

Deleted
    Our paladin tank solotanked 10m hc to last phase. He had 25 stacks or so at best or should i say worst.

This makes me feel really sad that our guild can barely do this and yet 1 guy can do this alone, haha

I'm wondering why the easier a boss name is, the more people miss-spell it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    I'm wondering why the easier a boss name is, the more people miss-spell it ?
    Important?

omg very nice... if only my guild would listen to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logbc View Post
    Had a paladin do this last week in our alt run. Woopee?
    A paladin can bubble off the debuff and cancel the bubble while maintaining threat. Why do you think in Tot4W you could have a paladin tank just stay in the middle for the first boss and just bubble their stacks off when they got really high?

That said though I am going to have my guild try this lol

Deleted
    We always solo tank and heal normal if we're not doing heroic..

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    A paladin can bubble off the debuff and cancel the bubble while maintaining threat. Why do you think in Tot4W you could have a paladin tank just stay in the middle for the first boss and just bubble their stacks off when they got really high?

That said though I am going to have my guild try this lol
    No, bubble doesn't remove the stacks.

PS we do it with a bear.

It's fun to get first seed spawn on like 43% and no meteors in p3.
    Last edited by mmoc130aeee1c6; 2011-10-16 at 07:16 PM.

Nothing new on normal. Do it on Heroic if you want people to be impressed lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Please next time, don't put music some people(like me) loathe that kind of music(and since i don't want you to hear the shit i like, i don't want you make me hear the shit you like), gz.
    so then mute your youtube and go listen to whatever you think "hardcore death metal" is.

I don't know why people are making such a fuss over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    I always wanted to do this, solo tanking but also in a bunch of DPS gear, 20k+ dps tanking would be fun :P

I healed a tank through 21 stacks pre nerf on one of our first kills in our alt run, so it should be pretty trivial to 1 tank post nerf. 1 tank/1 healing with high DPS would be hella fun, can probably get close to a ~3 minute kill.
    Trust me, it is!

OT: Gz, not to much of an achivement, but still cool.
    Last edited by vaticon; 2011-10-16 at 08:28 PM.

Nicely done mate. Tho didnt checked your gear. But your dps seems properly geared aswell since the phases just burn down :P