Shadowcraft down/closed?

I was using the homepage "Shadowcraft" a lot recently but haven't been online too much this weekend. Today I watched fear itself in his eyes when I saw that http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/ wasn't online. What's going on? Any news on this? Coming back online again? So many questions, so few answers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckey View Post
    I was using the homepage "Shadowcraft" a lot recently but haven't been online too much this weekend. Today I watched fear itself in his eyes when I saw that http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/ wasn't online. What's going on? Any news on this? Coming back online again? So many questions, so few answers.
    Shadowcraft is behaving strangely recently, like freezing when trying to optimize reforging with Firefox, not loading fresh datas from wow-armory, not displaying the DPS graph, and so on. On the official EJ thread, people are reporting the same problems, so this will likely be solved asap, as well as the other problems (at least I hope so).

Thanks for the info mate. Glad to hear it's prolly getting fixed.

Hi idk if you all can help me, ive been trying to log in to this webpage but all the time after i put my character name, realm and region i always get "An unrecoverable error has occurred. Reset data and reload?" Ok or cancel. Thats it, if i click ok, it reloads the page but the same thing comes out, if i put cancel it just stays black. Any idea what might be the problem. its been doing this since about early sept

Quick Answer:

The person who kept the actual Shadowcraft page running quit playing Warcraft and is no longer interested in keeping it running, BUT, The engine of Shadowcraft (IE the system that optimizes everything for you) is still running since people have been up keeping it from its website.
    I personally haven't been using the engine at all so I can't really lead you in the direction of where to get started but I'm sure a quick Google search will get you there

I'll attempt to get some links to where I saw this but this was awhile back so I can't make any promises
    Last edited by HalseyUS; 2012-10-29 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Late Night technical terms fail

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni

Deleted
    Well, for me, the website is still broken: armory refresh gives an errorpage still (since patch 5.0.4)
    I must be missing something, seeing people discussing as if it works.
    Please elaborate.

edit: I can change pieces manually though, but everything is still for level 85: talents, statweights, throw weapon slot stil available.
    Last edited by mmoc7f082fdd70; 2012-10-29 at 09:19 AM.

Same here, "the rogue class is broken so is this page" this is what I got.

Mr Robot works though...

Go look at any of Pathal's posts in EJ to see a guide to using Shadowcraft (the engine, not the website) in his signature. You will have to know a bit about programming to be able to do it efficently. I would probably just suggest to wait a while and let whoever is working on a GUI finish...