Zombies VS. Vampires?

If a fight broke out between zombies and vampires, who do you think would win?

imo zombies would win because they are usually in massive groups and don't really have any blood, even if they did it would be coagulated/dead blood so vampires wouldn't be able to benefit from it.

**edit** i got this idea from a food channel program advertisement

this was done on that ultimate warrior show. the vampires won zombies really only have numbers so take that away and you have a useless zombie.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Depends.

Cool vampires or sissy twilight vampires?

Quote Originally Posted by Cptmyname View Post
    Depends.

Cool vampires or sissy twilight vampires?
    This here. And is it slow staggering zombie, or fast running zombies?

Vampires are more interesting, so them. Assuming it isnt the vampire of today, which absolutely sucks.

Watch Helsing OVA. Yeah Zombies are ruled by the Vampires. Vampires win no contest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Watch Helsing OVA. Yeah Zombies are ruled by the Vampires. Vampires win no contest.
    Funny thing is it would only take Alucard to kill any zombie there would be. And a lot of time ofc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    No... Ask Robert Lynn Asprin- They get along fine and go to bright raves together!

Don't think anyones ever really given consideration to a vampire apocalypse now

Can I vote Dhampir? <.<

It really depends on what lore you choose.

Are we talking about Twilight's Edward vs L4D zombies / PvsZ zombies / RE's Nemisis? Or maybe Hellsing's Alucard / Blade vs Shawn of Dead Zombies / Dead Rising

But on 1 on 1 I'd probably take Vampires.

Yeah, as others have pointed out, it depends on what lore you're going with. Alucard would pretty much destroy any zombies I've ever heard of. Be that Hellsing Alucard or Castlevania Alucard.

If you want to look at original, (non religious) zombie and vampire lore, you have to go to that first black and white zombie movie, Night of the living dead, and Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Original Dracula has a few powers that I believe would allow him to overcome the traditional zombie horde. He can only be killed by being decapitated, and having a wooden stake shoved through his heart. That's not one or the other, that's both. A zombie horde may be able to bite his head off, (debatable) but I doubt they'd be smart enough to stake him, so he would eventually regenerate no matter how much damage he takes. He also has the strength of 20 strong men, and the ability to float up walls and ceilings. He can also shapeshift at night, dawn, dusk, and noon. He can take the form of a bat, a wolf, a vapor, and fog.

With super strength, immortality, the ability to defy gravity, and being able to turn into fog, I think he has enough offensive and defensive capabilities to overcome a zombie horde. If they were fighting during the day, I don't think Dracula would be able to win, but I do think he would be able to escape. At night I don't believe the zombies would have any chance of survival.