Poll: Which horde druid race?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Troll or Tauren Druid!

Like the title says Vote up top,please!
    i would like pros and cons if you can please, dear god please be logical! I can't decide which to pick
    --------------------------------
    Okay all you little people that 'Say I don't know what will you be playing' or w.e I'm playing feral and restro and yes I will be doing pvp and pve because I don't stick to one thing, okay, okay! But troll won so I have to go get more badges for my mace =0
    Last edited by Night Crawler; 2011-10-16 at 11:34 AM.

WARSTOMP-cyclone! huzzah!

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll's pretty much win in every way when it comes to combat mechanics. I also prefer their shapeshift models.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Troll's pretty much win in every way when it comes to combat mechanics. I also prefer their shapeshift models.
    =) Okay! Thanks for your input

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren if it's your herb alt, Troll ELSE!

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit guys its neck and neck! Remember if you can do pros and cons I will not reject them

pve or pvp toon?

pve = troll
    pvp = tauren
    not bothered? = troll

10+ Year Old Account
    trolls have better racials and their kitty form and crit chicken form look really sweet in my opinion. tauren are super cuddly, but if you are min/maxing, def go troll.

Voted Troll.

Berserking is just flat-out amazing for dps. Then again, warstomp is pretty good for tanking and ok in PvP. It is rather annoying that it has a cast time (even though it's 0.5 secs, it's annoying to use it to miss an interrupt / whatever because of lag, or whatever)...

Trolls have personality and are just amazing, not including the racials. Trolls be flippin' out, 'mon!

Quote Originally Posted by Vorenos View Post
    trolls have better racials and their kitty form and crit chicken form look really sweet in my opinion. tauren are super cuddly, but if you are min/maxing, def go troll.
    depends on whether you want pve or pvp racials.
    warstomp is definitely the better pvp racial

Troll has a better PvE racial whereas now that Tauren can cast Warstomp in forms it's significantly better for PvP. I love my warstomp interrupt. That and if you REALLY have to you can Warstomp hard cast Cyclone. I also think that the Tauren flight form looks a little nicer. I find Troll a little to out there. I still think Night Elf has the best cat form and Worgen has the best bear.

"We know you pay your $15 a month. But the rest of the raids $375 wants you to get out of fire." - Haxzorr

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    depends on whether you want pve or pvp racials.
    warstomp is definitely the better pvp racial
    It really depends on the situation. I will concede that warstomp is nice, but if you're a dps, +20% clickable "haste" is better, imo.

More importantly, what spec will you be, OP? And will you be doing PvE, PvP, both...?

PVE DPS/healing? Troll
    PVE Tanking? Tauren
    PVP? utility vs burst cooldown, but I'd say Tauren.

Didn't vote as you didn't specify what you'd be playing.

Personally Im not a fan of min/maxing... Tauren all the way
    if u want logical view.. go with what wing5wong said
    Gorelaz *猩猩

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    PVE DPS/healing? Troll
    PVE Tanking? Tauren

same as this guy^^ i really like both races. i eventually chose tauren. they look better when they have on their gear, me being resto and all.

15+ Year Old Account
    PvE Tank = Tauren
    PvE DPS/Healer = Troll
    PvP = Tauren
    Awesomeness = Female Tauren
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    PVE DPS/healing? Troll
    PVE Tanking? Tauren

Exactly what I would have said.

Been tauren since vanilla and not gonna race change because i LOVE my tauren druid.

But.

I really wish i could have a neon kitty or orange chicken... and started a new druid just for that

---------- Post added 2011-10-16 at 04:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by neipsy View Post
    Troll has a better PvE racial whereas now that Tauren can cast Warstomp in forms it's significantly better for PvP. I love my warstomp interrupt. That and if you REALLY have to you can Warstomp hard cast Cyclone. I also think that the Tauren flight form looks a little nicer. I find Troll a little to out there. I still think Night Elf has the best cat form and Worgen has the best bear.
    I like troll / worgen cat best, and troll / worgen bear most. The teal versions of both for troll is by far my fav.
    85: Paladin | Druid | Shaman | Warlock | Death Knight | Mage | Hunter | Rogue | Warrior | Priest

I went with troll, simply because I like to min/max for PvE. With that in mind, Troll is the only choice. However, I absolutely hate how trolls look, and I can't stand looking at myself out of form. If it weren't for the racials, I'd be race changing in a heartbeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll Druid has waaay better racials then Tauren, unless you plan to pick up herbing as well tough call but still id say Troll!