Page 49 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You don't appear to be stacking Stampede with second pot + Dextrous on the fights that are long enough to allow, and on certain fights you do have quite garbage trinket RNG (8% v 31% on Thok) for example. If you really want to beat everyone else (especially taco) you really should go BM.

What do you mean by you feel like you're wasting focus?
    Retired hunter

Deleted

Angry

Hey folks,

Running into a bit of a dark spot losing dps compared to sv after the burst >> It's just pissing me off not being able to figure out if either I fuck up too many small mistakes or I'm just blindly missing something obvious.

Spec: BM

Item Level: 582

Expectations: just up the non nuke dps, I'm happy with the initial start up.

Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkmoon-faire/Blazul/advanced
    2nd ring dropped yesterday so I'm stuck with a non upgraded one for a week.

Warcraftlogs Link: warcraftlogs.com/reports/NmQ2pxk8P4KVrawz#boss=-2&wipes=2
    Missing Malkorok and sorry for not having world of logs >< Will poke the other uploader when i get to see him.

Sadly this are like the only logs I have that are not focused on Garrosh for the last month >< (*cough* ignore that thok death... tunneled into the meters and lost focus like an idiot)

Eh can't post full links due to signing up just now >>

REALLY low KC usage (21 out of a possible 45) is the main thing, you always want to use it on CD and make sure you get 2 in each BW. You don't appear to be stacking Stampede with second pot + Dextrous
    Last edited by Nnug; 2014-05-29 at 10:53 AM.
    Retired hunter

Deleted
    Hello guys !
    Spec
    SV

Item Level

Expectations:
    On malko nm i deal like 305k dps. I think that with 565 ilvl i should do more than that (i tried SV and BM on malko, same result : 300-310k)

Armory Link:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/voljin/Qu%C3%AFcky/simple
    (Im waiting for a nm trinket to upgrade, and some valor point to upgrade my actual stuff)

Worldoflogs Link:
    (i don't have any warcraftlog for now, but i will next week, sorry for that)
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fms9dgzq3hpshj7e/sum/damageDone/?s=1050&e=1267 (BM)
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-t2yon7kbtakt50z0/sum/damageDone/?s=1265&e=1514 (SV)

Log from a FLEX 3. I don't understand why i pulled 355 on malko (and i failed my pull), maybe because of the proc (4 T16)
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/QPknG1dhFxKWJ2XA/#type=summary&fight=4

Femaledwarf Link:

femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=21720

Well, i just want to understand why i am so "low" with 565 ilvl... And change that ! Ty m8
    Last edited by mmoc85c3407ab9; 2014-05-31 at 05:14 PM.

FemaleDwarf setting ID 1337 tho..

Quick question with getting 2 KC's in BW. Sometimes that means holding off something for ~2 secs. Delay KC or BW?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jayman80 View Post
    Quick question with getting 2 KC's in BW. Sometimes that means holding off something for ~2 secs. Delay KC or BW?
    Bestail Wrath , you don't have to always pair bestial wrath with kill command though, you just have to fit 2 in the 10 second window.

What KTB is saying is that KC needs to have 3s or less on CD when you pop BW. I'd say delay BW because you're a lot less likely to lose one over the course of the fight.
    Retired hunter

Hey guys!

Spec: Survival

Item Level 542

Expectations: I think I should be able to sustain a bit higher than my usual (190k). I think if I was a bit better, I should be able to consistently maintain 220k.

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ukias/advanced

Worldoflogs Link: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YJtBx63jXWLh8gRD/
    This is just a random flex I did to make some logs.

Femaledwarf Link: http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=21745

My DPS is usually very competitive (even against people with cloaks) but I just feel like I can do 'more.'

I'm very dedicated to getting better, so please be brutally honest with an evaluation.

Thanks so much guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nukias View Post
    Hey guys!

Spec: Survival

Item Level 542

Expectations: I think I should be able to sustain a bit higher than my usual (190k). I think if I was a bit better, I should be able to consistently maintain 220k.

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ukias/advanced

Worldoflogs Link: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YJtBx63jXWLh8gRD/
    This is just a random flex I did to make some logs.

Femaledwarf Link: http://www.femaledwarf.com/?setting_id=21745

My DPS is usually very competitive (even against people with cloaks) but I just feel like I can do 'more.'

I'm very dedicated to getting better, so please be brutally honest with an evaluation.

Thanks so much guys
    You are way over hit cap from just looking at your armory. Most because u have a lot of hit on your gear though. Your reforging is write, etc. You just need your cloak AND META GEM, that also adds a lot of damage. Also you didnt any logs so cant really check uptimes and shit. Just to show you how much your cloak helps
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...done&source=15
    cloak is very important and does a ton of damage for hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    You are way over hit cap from just looking at your armory. Most because u have a lot of hit on your gear though. Your reforging is write, etc. You just need your cloak AND META GEM, that also adds a lot of damage. Also you didnt any logs so cant really check uptimes and shit. Just to show you how much your cloak helps
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...done&source=15
    cloak is very important and does a ton of damage for hunters.
    Sadly I'll only be starting the 3000 valor part tomorrow, so I won't get the cloak for another month and a half if I'm lucky :T

Also, what do you mean by no logs? I posted flex logs right there lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly I'll only be starting the 3000 valor part tomorrow, so I won't get the cloak for another month and a half if I'm lucky :T

Also, what do you mean by no logs? I posted flex logs right there lol
    sorry didnt see them, yea your uptimes are very low though on thok and malkorak you are in the 70 percent uptimes for serpent sting and black arrow , when they should be at 90 percent plus, serpent sting should be at like 98% ish. make sure your dots dont fall off its very important, especially for max explosive shot uptime from lock n load

Okay, so I had another question. Assuming all of your abilities (except big cooldowns) are up and no DoTs are applied, would you apply SS, then apply Black Arrow, and then use Explosive shot?

Or would it be BA, SS, Explosive shot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so I had another question. Assuming all of your abilities (except big cooldowns) are up and no DoTs are applied, would you apply SS, then apply Black Arrow, and then use Explosive shot?

explosive shot, then serpent sting then black arrow. You want them all up as much as possible, this question is very minor though

explosive shot, then serpent sting then black arrow. You want them all up as much as possible, this question is very minor though
    why not BA after ES? You might get a LnL proc immediately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    why not BA after ES? You might get a LnL proc immediately.
    Depends on what procs you have. If aoc hasn't procs for example and you serpent sting which procs the aoc, the black arrow will snap shot from it and all your other procs (this is for your opener ofc). Delaying black arrow by a second is fine.

Deleted
    Spec BM
    Item Level 577
    Expectations: Be able to perform as good as possible on belts on siegecrafter 10 hc. New to BM.
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wwind/advanced
    Worldoflogs Link: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/3psqp524w5n9x1ap/
    Femaledwarf Link: -

Deleted
    Depends on what procs you have. If aoc hasn't procs for example and you serpent sting which procs the aoc, the black arrow will snap shot from it and all your other procs (this is for your opener ofc). Delaying black arrow by a second is fine.
    Question wasn't about opener and even if it was, you'd still want black arrow on boss before serpent sting, was aoc ready or not.

If you want easy answer to priority, abilities with shorter cd have priority over abilities with longer cooldown. This ofc has it's own special circumstances, but you can keep it as thumb rule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    Question wasn't about opener and even if it was, you'd still want black arrow on boss before serpent sting, was aoc ready or not.
    This isnt really true though. And you can debate me all you want, waiting a second to put black arrow up isnt going to hurt anything, especially when you can get it with procs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    If you want easy answer to priority, abilities with shorter cd have priority over abilities with longer cooldown. This ofc has it's own special circumstances, but you can keep it as thumb rule.
    This also isnt always true, you always want black arrow up, but for example if you are in a lock n load with both black arrow and serpent sting both falling off the boss, you want to refresh serpent sting asap and depending on lnl icd you want to use black arrow before you start spamming the rest of your lock n load explosive shots.

Deleted
    This isnt really true though. And you can debate me all you want, waiting a second to put black arrow up isnt going to hurt anything, especially when you can get it with procs.

I generally have all my cd:s at opener.
    But again, if this was about opener, most hunter start with pre glaive-toss and explosive shot. If those havent procced aoc yet, I wouldn't start betting on my next serpent sting to proc aoc either, in fact I'd but black arrow on target asap, since it's more likely to get than lnl proc during aoc.

This also isnt always true, you always want black arrow up, but for example if you are in a lock n load with both black arrow and serpent sting both falling off the boss, you want to refresh serpent sting asap and depending on lnl icd you want to use black arrow before you start spamming the rest of your lock n load explosive shots.
    Like I said, there are special sircumstances, where using ability with shortest cd isn't best answer, it's only a thumb rule. If you don't have to worry about trinket procs, abilities icd etc then using ability with shortest CD is usually best answer. But I wouldn't reapply my serpent sting during lnl proc, too big chance to lose one explosive for 2s higher uptime on serpent sting. What I've read from your posts, you prioritize everything over lnl proc, im surprized you haven't suggested to dumb your focus with arcane shot during lnl proc, after all those explosive shots are free.