Thread: Pet issues?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    well there are a couple of issues: when rezzing or zoning into a bg or instance the pets often become unresponsive (much like a noncombat vanity pet). The other is the pet bar disappearing completely, I can't remember if this too causes to pet to not do anything but i think it does (kinda stopped playing my lock because of these bugs, it was the icing on the cake for me). It seems like both are separate issues tho and happened to me frequently.

Both issues have been around since at least july, and if you have you pet attacks set to macros it is hard to notice if there is a lot going on. There are a lot of complaints on the official forums, but blizz hasn't done anything to fix it.

---------- Post added 2011-10-21 at 02:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    I know there's an issue where upon zoning in a pet bar won't be present, is that what you mean? It shouldn't be happening in combat, and all it takes to fix is a resummon.
    yeah, thats all it takes. especially since usually when u notice your pet is just standing there like a derp the fight has already been going on....soulburn is usually on cd for whatever reason >.<
    The problem is is that combat has to start for you to figure out that the pet is bugged (that's if the bar is still there). And if the bar is gone, it is still hard to notice especially if you play other non-pet classes..
    Last edited by painweaver; 2011-10-21 at 03:02 AM.