Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    anyone in around 378 gear should pull 30-40k in any dungeon, on the ptr on my boomkin i pulled 52k dps on the boss under the temple and thats single target but i do have the staff, i rarely do hcs anymore but always around 40k bench mark, but as long as ppl pull at least 20k then you cant complain.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

There are lots of logs on worldoflogs of people do single target high DPS

I have a recount log on hand, with DPS 54-46-22k.
    Burst under Heroism, boss died before it ended. 390 and 380 ILVL arcane mages. Average dungeon was much lower.
    Braggers are like this, tops: they bursted down something, got 40k and are pimping it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My record is at 39k in ZA, last boss. With bloodlust and 3 stacks of Luck of the Draw etc. I get over 30k most of the time, 35+ is not that rare. I'm a warrior with an ilvl of 384. Got 35k+ as both arms and fury.

As others have stated, it's very much depending on the kill speed of the bosses. I can easily burst 40-50k as fury, if the fight is, say around 30 seconds long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    anyone in around 378 gear should pull 30-40k in any dungeon, on the ptr on my boomkin i pulled 52k dps on the boss under the temple and thats single target but i do have the staff, i rarely do hcs anymore but always around 40k bench mark, but as long as ppl pull at least 20k then you cant complain.
    Should pull 30-40k dps on what when?

dude its fairly easy to do 40k+ with almost full 391 plus the 15% dmg and a class that can buff you, for example, Rodarsh@Ragnaros (if u wanna check my armory) when i get to a za or zg with an enhancement shammy i can get easily 45k+ dps, here there is a little prove (yes i cheated dps with bladeflurry, but its just to make my point)
    Last edited by white178; 2011-10-17 at 04:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not all classes are built to do 30-40k dps on overall damage. As an Affli lock the shorter the fight, the lousier my stats will look. I need a good long fight, preferably with a good long under 25% time so I can use drain soul effectively. Affli locks can't pop cooldowns and do 50k burst, like is what blows up bosses in 5-mans on these 40k damage guys.

I'll reiterate, totally class/spec dependend if you can do damage some people deign "good enough" even if you do know what you are doing.

Without special things like TotT or DI both a demo lock and an arcane mage can reach 50k on the troll hc bosses, if they die fast enough. A warrior should be able to easily reach 40k, and a few other specs like Ele shaman can get there too.

Oh shut up, none of you are doing past 38-40k on a heroic raid fight. Maybe in a dungeon where the boss takes 30 seconds you're doing this damage.

But on any heroic boss where a little moving etc is required, you're not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Your in one of the best guilds on my server so just to say your getting near on 100% out of your gear, legendary staff bringing nut's proc's the average player in my zandalari's pull 10k at best for the most part, myself on my hunter do 24k in randoms with a 15% buff(which i consider to be like being fully buffed in my level of gear) i can't claim to be as skilled as you by no means, but saying as long as they pull 20k you can't complain is an incredibly silly statement people pull half that in zanda's.

I have done 40k dps many times as a fury warrior. I don't have BiS gear yet either some 391 gear inlcuding weapons but there is still more dps that can be made (at least 5k)

EDIT: And I usually am doing 50% of the groups dps because most people are doing 10-15k. Claiming that you were to kick anyone that doesn't do 20k dps is total crap, 20k dps is totally fine.
    Last edited by alemaite; 2011-10-17 at 04:27 PM.

Deleted
    My personal own record is with my 374ilvl warrior on ZA last boss, 36k with cooldowns pots and stuff perfectly linked together. Look I can provide a picture too:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    WTB video/pic/logs.
    Not that I don't believe you or anything, just interested.
    Sorry, i usually don't fraps Heroic Dungeons >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    I think all the people who are bragging about their dps on this thread are missing the OP's point...

40k+ DPS is possible on Zanzil if you're a Death Knight and know how to use Dark Simulacrum.

My personal best on that fight is 56k DPS... as Blood. We got a Zombie Spawn right as I Dark Simmed Zanzil Fire. Zanzil Fire + Red Cauldron + Death and Decay on the boss and all the zombies.

As a hunter, with a frost DK, feral druid tank, arcane mage, and holy paladin (for might cause TSA spec is a dps loss in raids).. I can pull 48k or so on something like the snake boss or lynx boss.

This includes using time warp..,. and with the 15% dungeon buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawpurr View Post
    He's right about the second part though, below 20k singlet target generally shows you are very undergeared(like cheating the gearscore check for LFD tool) or you are bad/not trying.
    Even in 366 iLvL gear (ZA/ZG/VP gear) I can only push about 23-24k dps in ZA/ZG and that's dependent on how lucky I am with procs. Most of my other classes that are probably in the 360 range get about 20k.

Thing is in ZA/ZG most will be running with 353 gear (aside from people who queue to top off VP) so 20k isn't something you are going to expect until Dragon Soul heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhaneole View Post
    I think all the people who are bragging about their dps on this thread are missing the OP's point...
    Somewhat, yes. Thank you. ^^

40k dps is not very hard to do at all on a short fight. But that's mostly a gear issue so it's not like everyone can do it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hurstor/simple
    Tier 11 - 25man -13/13hc (world 220)
    Tier 12 - 10/25man - 7/7hc (world 144)
    Tier 13 - 10/25man - 8/8hc (world 91)
    Tier 14 - 10man - 6/6hc - 4/6 hc - Quit raiding

Deleted
    I like the fact that Im the only one so far that has had some evidence to prove my zandalari DPS-claim ^^