Deleted

Question Fire mage multitarget?

How is this done? I am total noob with my mage.

How does my priority change when there are 2, 3, 4, 5 etc. targets?

At how many targets I start to spam Flamestrike? At how many targets I only keep fire at ground? At how many targets I Blast wave?

Also am I supposed to spread my dots with Impact?

You never spam flamestrike, It's not a dps increase. You will always do way more dmg by spreading fireball/pyroblast ignites constantly. Obviously living bomb, pyro dot and combustion should be spread.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you have 3 targets spread apart (like on Madness of Deathwing on two platforms), use Living Bomb on each of them and refresh when they expire.

When you have multiple targets on one location, you use Blast Wave, Flamestrike, nuke one target and then use Impact to spread all the DoTs from that one target to all others. That's at least what I do. But I play Fire only because I have to and I'm not interested in multitargets or aoe other than on Yor'Sahj/Hagara where all it matters is Combustion + Impact.

Deleted
    If you're multidotting and can't use impact to spread, try to keep LB on as many targets as you can obviously, and use HS procs on different targets to not clip the dot unless you're fishing for combustion.
    Always use LB glyph over pyro if you can keep LB up on 2 or more targets for the majority of the fight.
    Mastery becomes stronger the more targets you're DPSing.
    Last edited by mmocc2b371ec35; 2012-04-15 at 12:58 AM.