Fresh prot warrior. Am i moving in right direction

Hello Mmo-champ! Taking a break from arms. Not like iam bored of it but faster queues are always better arent they? so here is my link

http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/characte...D0%B0/advanced

I read the guide above carefully, like I always do, but maybe a fresh look will catch something i missed. Hope you dont mind 2 pvp pieces, will repalce them asap =)

Deleted
    Get more Mastery by replacing your trinkets, in order to hit CTC cap (102.4 when you add up Parry+Dodge+Block+5). This will make you block/dodge/parry/miss EVERY single melee swing as long as you're facing your target.

Deleted
    Think you need to read em guides again.. ;p

Your missing ~18% ctc which is huge.
    You gem stamina while having 18% ctc left to cover, which isnt optimal.

Replace both trinkets with mastery or a stat you can reforge to mastery (dodge/parry)
    Avoid gemming pure stamina, use pure mastery or hybrids.

About talent choice, glyphs etc, just read the prot sticky guide again, better then me just telling you what todo ;P

thanks for the response guys! a thottbot link to trinkets would be nice. also iam not in a raiding static atm so all i can count on is lfr and conquest points gear.

Deleted
    On top of my head:

Fire in the deep (1650 VP)
    Mirror of broken images (rep farm TB, 125 marks)
    Throngus finger (Grim batol 2nd boss)
    Porclain crab (throne of tides, 2nd or 3rd boss)

Rest is either stamina or obtainable trough raiding. (Indomitable pride from lfr being the expection, but keep it in yer bags for now

looks obtainable in the nearest future. thumbs up for good advice man!

Imma highjack this thread a bit, if that's okay. I'm looking like...http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Abelle/simple

Any pointers? I'm too poor for epic gems on an alt and I'm a little (<-- very) OCD about socket bonuses. I just got the VP cape and I was wondering if I should go reforge Mastery from Parry, which has a higher budget, or Expertise, which is just for threat/DPS.
    Last edited by Jahoota; 2012-04-17 at 08:28 PM.