Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclaw View Post
    Well you can always go farm dungeons with friends/guild mates, earn Justice and buy Honor with them.

Or farm BG's, buy items, do LFR etc. Not that hard, I've geared my dk in 3 days to fully pvp gear.
    yea i was going to just farm BGs but horde never win and im not that helpful to that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tovarish24 View Post
    No one is really answering this guy's question though, unless I misunderstand it, but it seems he wants to know a good order to buy his honor gear in. This has become a discussion about Rogue legendaries and blue PvP gear, which are off topic to a degree.
    I think we all reacted to his statement "I want to do pvp but have played 8 games today and only won 1 and been crushed in all the games." as a sign that he wanted some other way to obtaining slightly better gear than his blues and greens at first, without being crushed in bg's all day, as a part of his question.
    I might be wrong here ofc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sisk View Post
    I think we all reacted to his statement "I want to do pvp but have played 8 games today and only won 1 and been crushed in all the games." as a sign that he wanted some other way to obtaining slightly better gear than his blues and greens at first, without being crushed in bg's all day, as a part of his question.
    I might be wrong here ofc
    it was a 2 part question so you are both correct. Seems best move if for me to stick out getting destroyed and gear in any order but get weapons as soon as the cap is raised.

Is it 8k (2 weeks of cap) to get the weapons then or am i misunderstanding?

Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    it was a 2 part question so you are both correct. Seems best move if for me to stick out getting destroyed and gear in any order but get weapons as soon as the cap is raised.

Is it 8k (2 weeks of cap) to get the weapons then or am i misunderstanding?
    There is no cap on HP per week, though if you are talking about CP the cap is 1650 per week, so it's gonna take more than 2 weeks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlily View Post
    There is no cap on HP per week, though if you are talking about CP the cap is 1650 per week, so it's gonna take more than 2 weeks
    so with the honour weps i can get them as soon as i have earned over 8k regardless of a time limit? I know theres CP weps but i understand they take a long time

so with the honour weps i can get them as soon as i have earned over 8k regardless of a time limit? I know theres CP weps but i understand they take a long time
    Yes, as soon as you get 8k honor points you'll be able to buy the honor 378 weapons. Depending on your luck it may take a day or a week, but there is no cap .
    For the Conquest points one you need to have earned 7800 CP. So considering there is a weekly cap of 1650 it's gonna take you 5 weeks =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlily View Post
    Yes, as soon as you get 8k honor points you'll be able to buy the honor 378 weapons. Depending on your luck it may take a day or a week, but there is no cap .
    For the Conquest points one you need to have earned 7800 CP. So considering there is a weekly cap of 1650 it's gonna take you 5 weeks =(
    yea i dont expect to get any cataclysmic i dont play enough, but full honour gear will be good

yea i dont expect to get any cataclysmic i dont play enough, but full honour gear will be good
    Okey you have 5k Gold. And I am under the presumption you do not really care about PvE.

The single fastest way for you to gera up is this.

Buy as many cheap item level 374+ items off the auction house as you can. YOU DO NOT NEED TO EQUIP ANYTHING! DONT EQUIP ANYTHING!

All you really need is the have item level 372 unequiped to que for LFR.

The first thing you need to do is run both parts of LFR DS. If you get any gear great. If not sucks but now you have 160G extra and 500 Valor points.

As soon as you are done with that you start running Random HoT untill you capped you weekly Valor Cap of 1000. On the side now you should have some extra Justice Points too.

At this point if you have a decent pair of weapons you stop doing HoT if not, you keep doing HoT untill you get both or atleast a good mainhand.

Once you have that, you put back all the Blue item level crap you have bought into the AH and try and recover as much as you can of your investment.

Then convert your 1000 Valor and all your Justice into honor. And start buying items in this order...(Do you have a good offhand? No? You buy Season 10 Honor offhand. You have PvE offhand? Then pass directly to the next step) Helm, Chest, Pants, Shoulder or Gloves depending what you have worse item level. Then you go for trinkets, then Belt, Boots, Rings, Neck and finally the 5th piece of armor and your throwing weapon.

On wednesday you repeat the PvE process and then you should have atleast 2200 Conquest for you to swap out a Helm/Chest or Pants for a Conquest item.

I hope this was helpful. Wish you good luck.