Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know this is a big necro, but I was actually thinking about doing another bracket like, yesterday, so it's kind of creepy. It would have a few extra rules, and I wanted to emphasize that the vote is based on who would win, not who your favorite is. I know people who may not be active on this forum or fully understand what's going on, but I think some people may have voted that way before.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I know this is a big necro, but I was actually thinking about doing another bracket like, yesterday, so it's kind of creepy. It would have a few extra rules, and I wanted to emphasize that the vote is based on who would win, not who your favorite is. I know people who may not be active on this forum or fully understand what's going on, but I think some people may have voted that way before.
    Are you going to be restricting what characters can compete? No previous competitors, I would assume.

If there's going to be any kind of restrictions on what types of characters can compete, (concerning power level) may I suggest not allowing any characters from DBZ, DC or Marvel comics, as well as any characters with some kind of un-quantifiable level of omnipotence or time travel. That way you'll get battles that people can at least comprehend and begin to approach logically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can Jenna Jameson be allowed in this bracket? She's destined to win.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Are you going to be restricting what characters can compete? No previous competitors, I would assume.

If there's going to be any kind of restrictions on what types of characters can compete, (concerning power level) may I suggest not allowing any characters from DBZ, DC or Marvel comics, as well as any characters with some kind of un-quantifiable level of omnipotence or time travel. That way you'll get battles that people can at least comprehend and begin to approach logically.
    No previous of course, but characters who were voted on last time but didn't make it in could still be voted in. I was thinking of not restricting the universes (but I might be ok with your suggestion, especially since we saw plenty of them last time anyway). My first thought was restricting one character per universe (which gets a little shady in certain situations), and no beings that would qualify as gods or some level of omnipotence as you said. I've actually been thinking about what characters I'd vote for already.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    No previous of course, but characters who were voted on last time but didn't make it in could still be voted in. I was thinking of not restricting the universes (but I might be ok with your suggestion, especially since we saw plenty of them last time anyway). My first thought was restricting one character per universe (which gets a little shady in certain situations), and no beings that would qualify as gods or some level of omnipotence as you said. I've actually been thinking about what characters I'd vote for already.
    Well, the reason I would restrict those universes, is there's just so many powerful characters from them. Take DC for example. Who needs Superman when The Flash, Superboy Prime, The Spectre, Darkseid, Imperiex Prime, Captain Atom, The Anti-Monitor, Supergirl, Mxyzptlk, Lucifer and at least a dozen other characters are capable of literally destroying the universe or fundamentally breaking it on some level?