Cool How to fix the "special snowflake" problem

Okay so a lot of peoPle lately have been getting all worked up about their their achievements mount and titles jot being worth anything because blizzard keeps nerfing stuff. While my first response would be "you get to use those mounts and titles first which everyone will realize and barely anyone will be able to get those mounts/titles untill the next patch when you are working on the new mount/title. But that doesn't seem to fly around here even though it makes complete sense.

My solution is: if you were able to defeat the hardest encounters (hms) of all the tiers of an exPansion before any nerds were put into Place for said tier you will receive a very special mount!

"What is this mount iron?" You may be asking yourself. Well it's a mount that you've wanted forever the clearest indication of your raiding prowess!

THE SPECTRAL SNOWFLAKE!

It would work sort of like the scions in the Malygos encounter except they'd be snowflakes ! With spectral shit and snow and stuff trailing behind them

This would give the real hardcore raiders something to prove they're hardcore and it would shut up the wannabe hardcore raiders who think they're the bees knees cause they killed hm deathwing 4 months after stars or w/e

Thoughts?

Typing this from my phone so sorry about spelling and punctuation I'll fix it when I get home
    Last edited by Ironmonster; 2012-07-16 at 09:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This, this and this is meant to "fix" some of it.
    Surrounded by idiots