Deleted

Question for you americans in regards to Heart of Fear

Hello!
    I've been reading through the dungeon journal countless times for the first three bosses of HoF to prepare for my guilds raid tomorrow, and there's one thing that keeps bothering me, specifically Blade lord Tayak's Unseen Strike (3 mil physical damage split amongst all raid members hit on 10man).
    Now since it is Physical damage I'm hoping it will be reduced by armor, as this combined with his stacking damage increase is enough to oneshot any non-tanks without cooldowns up, and I thought that a bit excessive for a second boss in normal mode, no less.

However then I got to thinking about Will of the Emperor and the Opportunity Strike, which also deals Physical damage however it does not seem to be affected by the boss' armor.

Anyone who'd care to clarify in the regards of this ability?
    Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    Hello!
    I've been reading through the dungeon journal countless times for the first three bosses of HoF to prepare for my guilds raid tomorrow, and there's one thing that keeps bothering me, specifically Blade lord Tayak's Unseen Strike (3 mil physical damage split amongst all raid members hit on 10man).
    Now since it is Physical damage I'm hoping it will be reduced by armor, as this combined with his stacking damage increase is enough to oneshot any non-tanks without cooldowns up, and I thought that a bit excessive for a second boss in normal mode, no less.

However then I got to thinking about Will of the Emperor and the Opportunity Strike, which also deals Physical damage however it does not seem to be affected by the boss' armor.

Anyone who'd care to clarify in the regards of this ability?
    Thanks.
    is very easy to heal... and survive
    Aliwen - Resto Druid@US-Ragnaros

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithis View Post
    is very easy to heal... and survive
    I take it that it is reduced by armor or some other unknown factor then, because after 5 minutes that strike would hit everyone for 375k hp, and I wouldn't consider that easy to survive.
    Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    for us just hit like 270-290k
    Aliwen - Resto Druid@US-Ragnaros