Monk WW delay/latency in arena/bgs??? advice please :)

I am having this weird lag or latency in pvp with my WW monk. I will note that I play a DK a lot and have not noticed the same lag.

The problem I have is that even though it appears on screen, I am clearly in melee range I am too far away apparantely. Never notice this problem with my DKs necrotic strikes plaugye strike or even obliterate or scourge strike. But with my monks slow and other melee abilities it always happens every few arena games.

Any advixe or what ir how to solve this problem?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

My monk is a little different. Disable works good but the other spells are retarded. If i dont disable someone first before attacking, it rarely connects. Also that aoe stun seems to have a much shorter range than 5 yards.

I found the best solution is to make sure I am standing inside them.

Same race as the DK? If not could it be an undiagnosed hitbox problem?

The only reason I ask is that back in vanilla and TBC I used to have that exact same connecting problem with druid in cat form. The model rotated around the front haunches but the hitbox was centered in the middle of its back so if the enemy strafed in a circle kitty would often fail to connect.

Quote Originally Posted by sporadic View Post
    Same race as the DK? If not could it be an undiagnosed hitbox problem?

The only reason I ask is that back in vanilla and TBC I used to have that exact same connecting problem with druid in cat form. The model rotated around the front haunches but the hitbox was centered in the middle of its back so if the enemy strafed in a circle kitty would often fail to connect.
    I know they normalised all the hit boxes for all the races come Cataclysm. It just annoys me when I am right next to and sometimes inside a person I am ''out of range'' a bit annoying tbh.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)