Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    When is SLI actually good?

Answer: When running 3DMark

For most games, not all though, you will see almost no difference and you will have a new layer of pain on top of that. We're talking flashing shadows, microstutters, crashes, game needs you to disable SLI to play, random "application will not start" etc. The list is long. You are better off waiting for the next generation if you feel your GPU is underpowered, something I can't really imagine being the case. I'd say something else is troubling your system, not that your card is underpowered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, thanks everyone for the replies. I did not expect to learn even 10% of what I learned today. You guys are awesome and made me save a lot of money, too. Now I'll check what the next wave of cards have to offer once they get released - it's good to know the problems I've been experiencing in game aren't because of my graphic card.

I wish you guys a very good evening

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    Got everything on including ubersampling with GTX 670 and it can run smoothly usually (around 25FPS), but when a lot of things come on screen then it's hell.
    Ye, turn ubersampling off and you will still be amazed by how awesome it still looks And it will be way more smoother, I geuss you will sit at 40+ fps.