Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    At first I was hating the warrior changes. (Still do to arms) arms has never realy interested me. Always wanted to be the nutcase wielding the 2 weapons be it 2 handers or 1 handers.

and now after smashing it on beta and fury being viable from the get go its solidified my choice im playing warrior this expac and im sgaying warrior untill I quit wow. Might not be for everyone no but deffinatley for me...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasi View Post
    Gladiator stance is really good at wpvp and 1v1. According to Swifty, only tanks should give you great trouble in duels. Which is why I decided to roll one as main in wod.
    Yeah.. I'd wait on Bajh's or Klinda's oppinion (at least if the latter doesn't quit again..). Swifty is no longer a Warrior. Just a fancy House and Muscles with a little bit of 40+ years of ADHS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravasi View Post
    Gladiator stance is really good at wpvp and 1v1. According to Swifty, only tanks should give you great trouble in duels. Which is why I decided to roll one as main in wod.
    You should never use Swifty for advice. If you do, take it with a wheelbarrow of salt. Same goes for most youtube warriors (Bajheera, Klinda, etc) You have to remember while these people may appear good (to new players) , they are in fact just taking clips of examples of when they haven't been stomped into the dirt 1v1 or in arena. Those clips don't make it, they aren't entertaining.

Swifty is a mediocre player at best, Klinda is an above average pvper at best, Bajheera is a decent pvper at best. If you want real advice, ask good warriors who stream or post on here (mostly pve on here)

Warriors in general right now on beta are in the high end of strength in terms of classes. Borderline OP. If they have a healer with them they basically will not die unless a bug abusing rogue arrives. Gladiator stance is decent at best, you're still gonna want to go arms for pvp in all forms, though.

What about Landsoul?! That guy used to be the shit! >.>

Charge and Shockwave are probably the most fun abilities in the game. Even if Warriors are the lowest dps rank in the game, Blizzard has been good in at least keeping every class relevant. I play what's fun, simple as that.

Because WARRIORS!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Charge and Shockwave are probably the most fun abilities in the game. Even if Warriors are the lowest dps rank in the game, Blizzard has been good in at least keeping every class relevant. I play what's fun, simple as that.
    I'm sure you're speaking hypothetically here, but for others who read this, I would like to clarify that Warriors are not the lowest DPS rank in the game, pretty strong at the moment actually.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    My 4 warriors are gonna be happy. Damn that Gladiator stance makes me feel like captain america.
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.