Deleted

Paladin DPS question

Hello guys,

I recently started playing a paladin and i'm having alot of fun, but i'm strugling with dps abit.
    I know i have alot of gear improvements to make, but my friend is a frost DK and has 10 item level lower but pulls more dps.

My armory = http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Shindoo/simple

Does paladin get more and more stronger when mastery improves?
    i'm using the right rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins don't use a rotation, they use a priority system. Mastery is your most important secondary stat by a significant amount.

Depending on his trinkets/set pieces/ring his DPS could be significantly higher than yours. Item level isn't everything.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

7+ Year Old Account
    i main a paladin and mastery and str. seem to bes the main things you want. that being said at 705 ilvl im still struggling with getting dps abobe 35k while all ranged classes and other melee classes seem to be doing 5 to 10k more dps. seems pally is low end of the dps spectrum this time without all BIS items.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    i main a paladin and mastery and str. seem to bes the main things you want. that being said at 705 ilvl im still struggling with getting dps abobe 35k while all ranged classes and other melee classes seem to be doing 5 to 10k more dps. seems pally is low end of the dps spectrum this time without all BIS items.
    "I'm doing less dps than everyone else, so it must be a problem with my class"

Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    "I'm doing less dps than everyone else, so it must be a problem with my class"
    Great post, really brings something to the conversation. Congrats on being so helpful to the dude asking a question, your parents must be so proud of your ability to help others!

Without logs it's very difficult to help you guys out, when you say your following the correct rotation/priority system what makes you say that? Are you using something like henki?
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
    Great post, really brings something to the conversation. Congrats on being so helpful to the dude asking a question, your parents must be so proud of your ability to help others!

Without logs it's very difficult to help you guys out, when you say your following the correct rotation/priority system what makes you say that? Are you using something like henki?
    Thanks for the reactions guys.
    I have used an addon for help in the priority system, so that's why i think i'm using the correct system.

Just want to know if i'm doing something wrong, cause with my DK i had alot higher dps outcome with the same item level.

Deleted
    No way to tell, if you're doing something wrong without knowing how you play.
    Maybe get some logs if you want help.

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    lol. i know i suck as ret and even i'm pulling 35k at ilvl 678.

your trinkets are atrocious, n owonder you dont deal dmg, also, even executing every fight, not only priority list correctly id say 40k is the maximum you could get, without tier bonus and trinkets ret is very underwhelming, but that goes away once you get them, if after that your dps still feels low, come here with logs of your fights etc, and we wil llook at more problems than non-existant gear. atm i wouldnt worry about your dps too much, and just pray for good drops

15+ Year Old Account
    For continued help, please visit the thread which exists for this sole purpose. Thanks!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature