Thread: Wild is tough

10+ Year Old Account

Wild is tough

Anyone else tried Wild yet? I'm finding it tougher and more challenging than Standard and having a hard time climbing much further than rank 9. The meta is highly volatile and every opponent is always a different class with a different deck. Netdecking will only get you so far and is not always the best strategy.

Whoever said Wild is dead is also totally wrong, there is a major tournament right now on Twitch in Wild format.

If you're tired of meeting the same decks over and over and want variety, stop complaining and try Wild!

Didn't wild like just come out lol? Who said it was dead.

Wild doesn't really interest me. I might give it a go when I'm bored sometime though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Didn't wild like just come out lol? Who said it was dead.
    Standard just came out. Wild is the game mode that's always been there.

I assume someone is going to make some completely broken decks in Wild. I might make a deathrattle deck in Wild at some point.

Wait, what? Wild is literally what the game's been for 3 years. How/why is it any tougher now than it ever has been?

wild is just more diverce thats the only difference right now. Standard youll just face the same 3 decks, aggro shaman, zoo warlock and divine shield paladin most of the time.