Professions for goldmaking (w. alts)

Hello peeps,

Looking for some advice on goldmaking with alts in Legion. In the past I've made most of my gold from daily stuff on a bunch of alts. Cata was daily transmutes, Mists the farm and in WoD garrisons and daily crafts. It's been pretty easy for me. Get some starter gold, send mats to alts, send back products = profit. Simple, steady, profitable. I'm wondering if this will be possible in Legion aswell or if Blood of Sarg will be needed to run this kind of buisness. I've never been big on spending hours farming mats / rare items / pets, I quite enjoy alt'ing my way to gold.

If it is possible to still do this, are there any profs you can recommend? I hear transmutes are coming back, so I'm thinking about picking that up on some chars. Also, would I need to get to lvl 700 to start doing them or can they be done at 1 with a lower yield?

Any tips/pointers are very welcome.
    Thanks a bunch!

Also, I hope this is the right forum for this kind of topic :x

I think BoS will be needed for anything worthwhile, so i'd guess that selling raw mats will be the best for the first few days. Haven't played beta, though.

Raw mats will sell well and crafted gear will be necessary for reaching 810 quickly and unlocking the obliterum forge