Do you like the Ret hidden artifact based on RP ?

I'm not maining a paladin anymore and especialy not a retribution one but to me the hidden skin look really DKish alike.

A big black 2h sword with a skull on it seems weird for a paladin weapon.

I can understand the feel to see a paladin weapon with other colors beside white and yellow but it does really feel weird to me.

But what the main Ret paladin think about it ?

Well, the person who first wielded the corrupted Ashbringer was a paladin before a DK. Also, the Ashbringer is wielded by the paladin class. Not trying to make things sound too RP just the fictional facts that was laid down through game dialogue, lore and the fantasy-based history.

I get where you're going with it. I want my UH DK to have that skin, but... ya'know: "Precedence".
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arthas wielded Frostmourne as a Paladin before it was a DK, so... :P

Now seriously, Ashbringer - the artifact - is for Retribution.
    Wouldn't make any sense to give DKs an Ashbringer skin on their non-Ashbringer Artifact, when there is an Ashbringer Artifact in Retribution Paladin's possession.

If no one actually had the Ashbringer, then your dream might make sense - a multi-class Skin available only to DK and Paladin.
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2016-09-15 at 02:42 PM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    Arthas wielded Frostmourne as a Paladin before it was a DK, so... :P

Now seriously, Ashbringer - the artifact - is for Retribution.
    Wouldn't make any sense to give DKs an Ashbringer skin on their non-Ashbringer Artifact, when there is an Ashbringer Artifact in Retribution Paladin's possession.

If no one actually had the Ashbringer, then your dream might make sense - a multi-class Skin available only to DK and Paladin.
    I've never said that I'd like to had this artifact skin. Its just weird to me to have a black skulled skin on a paladin sword.

I don't play my DK anymore. The class seems to be fun in legin but after maining it since its release I just grown tired of that class.

Now I'm stuck witht he ugly DH artifact.

I just like to think of it like Lothraxion turning; evil that became good. A "saved" "dark paladin" who looks and wields the same weapon as he did in his former life of darkness, maybe as a symbol of what once was, but now works for good.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-09-15 at 04:14 PM.