Deleted

PvP gear rewards from random BG lowered in itemlevel?

Got 855 for a win before patch, 840 now.
    Not including possible titanforged etc. procs.

Was it nerfed? It was a nice way to gear

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Got 855 for a win before patch, 840 now.
    Not including possible titanforged etc. procs.

Was it nerfed? It was a nice way to gear
    I've no idea how the system works. Sometimes i get 855 and sometimes it's 840.

Deleted
    Got more wins on an alt I was gearing and only get 840 now... great

No reason to play BG's anyomore I guess. WQ's give better/faster pvp reweards now.

Deleted
    Tthink it's still just rng.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Tthink it's still just rng.
    It seems to be the basline number you get for your gear now after a victory. Anything higher is RNG.

So went from 855+ before patch to 840+ now. I can't seem to find anything about this in the patchnots oddly enough...

Deleted
    It seems to be the basline number you get for your gear now after a victory. Anything higher is RNG.

So went from 855+ before patch to 840+ now. I can't seem to find anything about this in the patchnots oddly enough...

I've been getting anywhere from 835 to 855 up untill yesterday anyway. It was never 855 every time, mostly 840 and sometimes 855. At least for me.

No clue if they took away the 855 ones completely then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    I've been getting anywhere from 835 to 855 up untill yesterday anyway. It was never 855 every time, mostly 840 and sometimes 855. At least for me.

No clue if they took away the 855 ones completely then.
    i got 875 gloves last night, but apart from that i got roughly 8 840 pieces, so it seems to be on average lower.

Deleted
    worse system ever implemented in any mmo

Based was 855 ilevel as it said Season 2 Legion with no indication it was warfogred or titanforged.

They nerfed it because it was better than doing world quests for alts. Or they reactivate it when they release nighthold this Tues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Based was 855 ilevel as it said Season 2 Legion with no indication it was warfogred or titanforged.

They nerfed it because it was better than doing world quests for alts. Or they reactivate it when they release nighthold this Tues.
    Was this confirmed somewhere? And it was never 855 baseline. You could get 855 baseline, but it varied between 835-855. Also if you just dinged, you started with 805.

Deleted
    After getting 840 items for a week, I suddenly keep getting 855 gear again and the titanforged procrate also seems to be way higher.

I just dont get this system... It's RNG at it's worst.

After getting 840 items for a week, I suddenly keep getting 855 gear again and the titanforged procrate also seems to be way higher.

I just dont get this system... It's RNG at it's worst.
    They probably flipped the switch back on after the release of Nighthold.