Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Red face Thank you liberals for the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court and the White House!

We couldn't have done it without you; you guys are awesome!

Tomorrow is the end of an error, and the beginning of an era. An era of Americanism, patriotism and love for country. An era were the rule of law is upheld on a daily basis and our brave men and women in uniform are treated with the respect and admiration they deserve.

Illegal immigration is going to suffer a major blow when that great wall is built. Sanctuary cities will no longer be a safe haven for those who crossed the border illegally. Middle east refugees will no longer pour into our country and endanger the safety of the american people as it has happened in Europe. Since it is impossible to determine who is a terrorist and who isn't, the safest option for our citizens is to not allow more of those people to come in.

The corrupt, liberal mainstream media has its days numbered. Their viewership ratings continue to drop as more people wising up to their biased reports. Social media will thrive as a consequence, and websites such as Breitbart news will grow even more popular.

The era of identity politics is about to end. Everybody that wants to move forward will label themselves as American, plain and simple. Those that want to stay embroiled in a never-ending circle of professional victimhood will be told to man up or shut up. Enough if enough. People don't want to hear anymore about your nonsensical, overly emotional crap over imaginary slights.

The economy will bloom as a result of business-friendly, pro-American policies are implemented. Companies will want to stay and hire American labor. Obamacare is going to be repealed so it does not continue to suffocate small business and entrepreneurs anymore.

Tomorrow we Make America Great Again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Both the American liberals and far rigth wingers are a strange breed to me.

But enjoy your crazy religious authoritarians

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize this means it's all your fault now.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Remember, you guys have to actually govern now.

Those that want to stay embroiled in a never-ending circle of professional victimhood will be told to man up or shut up. Enough if enough. People don't want to hear anymore about your nonsensical, overly emotional crap over imaginary slights.
    I agree, Trump should get off Twitter.

I wish you good luck (not sarcasm).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    The sad part is you people really think he's going to do anything positive, rather than make our entire country look like a bigger joke than it already is.
    Oh well, we can handle the year he'll be in office before he gets himself impeached.

Deleted
    Wow, really? Wow.

It's really quite sad how dumb and stupid the majority of humanity are.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    We couldn't have done it without you; you guys are awesome!

Tomorrow is the end of an error, and the beginning of an era. An era of Americanism, patriotism and love for country. An era were the rule of law is upheld on a daily basis and our brave men and women in uniform are treated with the respect and admiration they deserve.

Illegal immigration is going to suffer a major blow when that great wall is built. Sanctuary cities will no longer be a safe haven for those who crossed the border illegally. Middle east refugees will no longer pour into our country and endanger the safety of the american people as it has happened in Europe. Since it is impossible to determine who is a terrorist and who isn't, the safest option for our citizens is to not allow more of those people to come in.

The corrupt, liberal mainstream media has its days numbered. Their viewership ratings continue to drop as more people wising up to their biased reports. Social media will thrive as a consequence, and websites such as Breitbart news will grow even more popular.

The era of identity politics is about to end. Everybody that wants to move forward will label themselves as American, plain and simple. Those that want to stay embroiled in a never-ending circle of professional victimhood will be told to man up or shut up. Enough if enough. People don't want to hear anymore about your nonsensical, overly emotional crap over imaginary slights.

The economy will bloom as a result of business-friendly, pro-American policies are implemented. Companies will want to stay and hire American labor. Obamacare is going to be repealed so it does not continue to suffocate small business and entrepreneurs anymore.

Tomorrow we Make America Great Again!
    Someone should translate all this to German and read it aloud with enthusiasm.

I bet it would sound familiar ...
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I wish you good luck (not sarcasm).
    Thank you sir. We need all the positive energy we can get.

Deleted
    Meh, Hope and change wasn't particularly successful. I doubt MAGA will be much different.

Hey guys we're done with overly emotional sensitive whining!

*elects Donald Trump*

bwahahahahha

10+ Year Old Account
    It just means that when the dumpster fire happens it'll all be on you. No scapegoats this time, no way out.

Better not fuck it up.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Thank you sir. We need all the positive energy we can get.
    the most funny thing is that trump won with identity politics (catering to the rustbelt white guy), and he didnt even win (popular vote).
    Trumpistas are for a rough train this next 4 (8?) years. But i really wish that he does ok. ok in the sense that he doesnt wreck the world economy, the enviroment, trade deals, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Hey guys we're done with overly emotional sensitive whining!

*elects Donald Trump*

bwahahahahha
    i really think that this is the conservative counter to the counterculture (2.0) they hate to be called out for being dickish, so they voted a dumass president that talks sh*t in twitter
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    It just means that when the dumpster fire happens it'll all be on you. No scapegoats this time, no way out.

Better not fuck it up.
    Im very optimistic about our future.

As someone who did not vote for Donald Trump - I wish him all the best. I would prefer that he not be our next President, but he's going to be. My only hope is that he actually serves as President to the entire country; including the majority of voters who chose to vote for someone else.

You (OP) have some rather curious notions though- you may wish to revisit American History, because for longer than we've actually been our own sovereign nation we've been a nation of immigrants. And as long as we've had immigrants we've had people like you (or Trump) who have sought to vilify those people or portray them lazy vagrants.

That's the primary difference between "left" and "right". The left is at least willing to recognize the flaws of our past, so we can try to move forward toward the country our forefathers dreamed could be a reality. The 'right' enjoy the power and privilege they have, and would rather maintain the status quo, warts and all, so that their way of life can be maintained.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Someone should translate all this to German and read it aloud with enthusiasm.

I bet it would sound familiar ...
    Lol, I would like to see that myself.

There are sites already devoted to tracking Trump's actions with Hilter's rise to power. The media stuff is the most disturbing.

Aww, people think something is going to change tomorrow. lulz.

See you all four years from now when we're all arguing about the exact same topics because absolutely nothing changed in an appreciable way.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, that picture of Trump is terrible, is he taking a shit or holding in a fart? Who would release this photo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm tired of propaganda.

In four years when everything still sucks, remember this moment and how confident you were that you had elected a winner.
    Your negativity displeases Trump. The wall just got 10 feet higher.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief