ARMS - SimulationCraft giving me Crit as highest Stat Weight

So I've been stacking Mastery>Haste and finally checked out Simulationcraft and get the following weights

( Pawn: v1: "Arms": Class=Warrior, Spec=Arms, Strength=8.14, CritRating=10.60, HasteRating=8.61, MasteryRating=9.54, Versatility=7.86 )

I thought crit was the worst stat? Is too little even worse?

Unless you are running some weird version that could have issues, its simply telling you that you have reached high enough stats where putting crit is better.

Its not telling you to put crit, its telling you "If you can maintain your current stats, you are capped, put some crit to see better SIM results".

If you have 100% Mastery and 30% Haste (example numbers) where increasing them even more would produce less results than critting 5 more times over a minute, thats why crit shows higher.

If you remove an item for crit and re-sim you will find it at the end again.

Its how stats work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizloff View Post
    So I've been stacking Mastery>Haste and finally checked out Simulationcraft and get the following weights

( Pawn: v1: "Arms": Class=Warrior, Spec=Arms, Strength=8.14, CritRating=10.60, HasteRating=8.61, MasteryRating=9.54, Versatility=7.86 )

I thought crit was the worst stat? Is too little even worse?
    That does seem sufficiently strange to double check something isn't wrong before you switch to crit gear.
    Can you link your characters armoury?
    Is there anything you varied when simming but didn't mention?

what talents are u using? are u wearing 4 piece? is your artifact leveled? (if u dont have the 30 % bonus crit for ms / exe, dont have the 25 or so % bonus crit to execute, dont use the strong talents) The main benefit of crit is that it increases your rage income per core rotation level. which is not really needed if u run the standard talents deadly calm, fr and 4set bonus, because u have a 21 -24 % uptime on 100 % crit with those.

Now if u have other (more or less useless) talents (like whirlwind, opp strike, sweaping strikes, trauma) and no 4 set bonus and weird legendaries, and your 30 % bonus crit to your main styles is not skilled in your artifact weapon, and your rage income is low as fuck because u have no clue about how arms warrior works and a really weird talent setup, crit would gain worth in this very special situation. for me , and most other geared arms warriors crit is the lowest stat by far, because with 16 % char screen crit i have like 40-50 % crit on exec and a 40-55 % crit on ms overall over several nh heroic totallogs. if your mainstyles are critting that much from talents and abilties/procs, and u have a 20+ % uptime of 100 % crit baseline (and free style usage making you swim in rage), it makes sense that baseline crit rating is worthless.
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2017-05-22 at 03:51 AM.