The Argent Colisseum

It has been announced that in patch 3.2, when the Argent Colisseum is released, there will be champion's seals as rewards. My question is; Do you think it will be the same champion's seals as we have now? If yes, will it be valuable to start getting them now?

I ask this because I think it's rather odd to announce something that you can prepare on right now in 2 months advance. In that time you could get 300 Champion's seals, so my bet is that they will make the champion's seal rewards more expensive.

What do you think?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: The Argent Colisseum

If you are referring to emblems that drop from the raid instance which will be a new kind of emblem, then no you can't start farming them now, but if you mean champion seal's for mount etc then yes, I guess you can.

You can get quite some nice rewards from champion seals at the moment. So that's why I was thinking that if they'd add more and better rewards, it would be an easy way of gearing up.

Although the rewards aren't and won't be as good as real emblem rewards.

I'm pretty sure they'll be the same ones. Apart from the mounts/pets/tabards, there's little of any lengthy use to players who aren't... I want to say hardcore, but that's the wrong word. Most of the gear from the CS at the moment are aimed at those doing HCs or just starting Naxx 10. There's nothing there really for anyone doing Naxx 25/Uld 10+

Yeah, you'll be able to save your seals up and get some of the new stuff, but for everything? Still a lot more work to go
    >Signature Removed, Replacement Pending<

15+ Year Old Account

Well, i dont know about them making Champion Seal's rewards cost more, maybe go down in price, seeing that all people want from it are the "free" mounts, pets, tabards, and other fun items. Yes you can and should start saving up Champion's Seals for 3.2, as it is months away, having above and beyond 300 seals can get you some nifty rewards, and sit in dalaran for you 1 day of fame saying "har har" i have such and such server first mount.

Seals will most likely be the same. I don't think we are getting high costs on items that use Seals, but we are getting new items that use Seals. The new Heirloom chest is bought with seals, as well as the upgraded squire. Probably a few more rewards as well.