Does raidlockouts reset when factionchange?

As the topic reads.

flame on.

Re: Does raidlockouts reset when factionchange?

YESH GOOD IDEA FACTION CHANGE EVERY DAY TO AVOID RAIDLOCKOUTS

:-X
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

So basically you can pay for more raiding, excellent.

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

10+ Year Old Account

So what happens if someone faction changes with a half-cleared raid, gets a raid as their new faction at the same time as the old faction?

Naxxaramas, the new battleground...ToC, the 12v13 arena...Ulduar, hey where are the ally/horde?
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Korakt
    As the topic reads.

flame on.
    Yes they do reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya
    So what happens if someone faction changes with a half-cleared raid, gets a raid as their new faction at the same time as the old faction?

Naxxaramas, the new battleground...ToC, the 12v13 arena...Ulduar, hey where are the ally/horde?
    What?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Naliiz
    What?
    He talked about if the raidlockout didn't reset on transfer that horde/ally would raid in same raidID

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon24
    So basically you can pay for more raiding, excellent.
    U sir are fail. there is a reason why there are cooldowns on theese things

You can get more stuff in wow if you pay more RL money. Examples:

1) Raidlockouts reset thanks to factuion change
    2) Raidlockouts reset thanks to transfer (gearing up 2ce as fast as anyone else if you use it every cd (3 days)).
    3) Possesion of 2 accounts save your time of leveling an alt from 0-60, thanks to RAF.
    4) 2 accounts make it possible to speculate on difference between Horde and Alliance AH prices.
    5) You can only have BOA items with increased +exp on characters of the same realm as your main who bought the items. So to utilise +exp items on other realm you have to buy a transfer for your newb chars after they got BOA items from mail.

Anything i missed?

The point is, RL money give you priveleges above those who only limit themselves to paying monthly fee (sad imo).

Oh, because I really want to pay 30 dollars to do raids again. Because my guilds on both sides would be fine with me leaving for 60 days, then coming back. Besides, theres a 60 day cooldown on the transfer anyways.
    why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?

Quote Originally Posted by Soaringbiscuit
    Oh, because I really want to pay 30 dollars to do raids again. Because my guilds on both sides would be fine with me leaving for 60 days, then coming back. Besides, theres a 60 day cooldown on the transfer anyways.
    3 day only.

If you dont have money, thats fine. I wasnt talking about YOU, but people who have plenty of money in their possesion obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by arbuzno
    3 day only.

If you dont have money, thats fine. I wasnt talking about YOU, but people who have plenty of money in their possesion obviously.
    Wrong. There is a 60 day cooldown on Faction Transfer, what this topic is about. There is a 3 day cooldown on Server Transfer, that nobody is talking about.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Wrong. There is a 60 day cooldown on Faction Transfer, what this topic is about. There is a 3 day cooldown on Server Transfer, that nobody is talking about.
    I was talking about server transfer, l2 read.