Frost mage DPS on PTR - Ideas to increase it

So I've been doing some stuffs on the PTR, and frost is still low in my book. One thing that would help is a more controlled proc on FoF, or a higher proc chance, something more relialbe. Or perhaps, a stacking buff on yourself or debuff on the target that inceases the proc chance the more frost spells you cast, until a capped limit. One another thing that might be nice, is that I've always noticed frostbolt's base spell damage is low in comparison to the other spells, but if there was implemented somethin like.. Razorice for DKs. A kind of shatter effect on frostbolt, everytime you hit the target with a frostbolt, the next frostbolt that hits the target will do 5% damage of that frostbolt at 1 stack. And this stacks up to 20 stacks, so that when you're frostbolting the target at 20 stacks, you're hitting the target for double damage, two frost bolts essentially. Anyone have any ideas?

Re: Frost mage DPS on PTR - Ideas to increase it

Quote Originally Posted by Vevilair
    That's actually a great idea. other then the fact that mages have abnormal amounts of haste in pvp and would be able to cast frostbolt on a frozen target anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Yep, it would need to be maybe somehow activated in a way you can't in PvP, but basically, it's a pretty solid idea.
    Or in a way where it's more difficult to turn on than just hit 1 button.

Quote Originally Posted by maxvdakker
    like 2 buttons? wich you can macro and it's one agin... YEAH SURE
    Yeah dude, I don't know what a GCD is either.
    No I'm talking like needing to apply a right now non existent debuff somehow or consume a FoF charge or something.