What should be our next target?

So my guild killed Rotface and Festergut two weeks ago, and this week we have been trying abit on Putricide and Dreamwalker (Havn't had time for princes). We killed them on 10man without much problem, but on 25 it sure is alot harder.

Now to the question, which boss should we now put our focus on? Please keep in mind that we are not exceptional players.

Happy for suggestions

Re: What should be our next target?

Do you have any parses for us? Or information, or a raid makeup, or what you're having trouble with?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Putricide.

Personally, I would focus on Putricide because he'll drop 264 t10 tokens for you. After that I'd go with Blood Princes/Blood Queen, simply because they are both considerably easier than the Frostwing Halls.

Though some info on what's your biggest problem in your guild's raids would be good.

Honestly, Dreamwalker or Blood princes are probably easier to coordinate than Putricide. If your group "isn't exceptional" then you're probably going to have people get gibbed by goos and flasks over and over with no progress being made at all. You'll get tired and frustrated really quick.

Honestly, give blood princes a try. Besides empowered shock vortex and having ranged hit the kinetic bombs, the fight is pretty simple.

I realise now I should have put some info about our raid team so here we go:

Got a pretty decent team if everyone shows up. However we got problem with the simple stuff (Fire, malleable goo etc) Rotface took us quite some time to get right. We just have five steady healers, but on the other hand it's good healers . To give you an idea about the dps we kill fester with 1-5 sec left to enrage.

Any more info just hit me

Well I mean.. actual raid information, such as what you're running, who your tanks are, what problems you face in Festergut, stuff like that.

Sounds like your dps is really low, but I have no idea since there's no WWS parse or log or anything like that, so I have no idea what to recommend to you

15+ Year Old Account

You might need a few more weeks of clearing for gear upgrades or get people to research their class more. When you get kill Festergut with 30 seconds remaining you're at the recommended dps mark for Blood queen also. Make your raiders more accountable for failure. This doesn't mean scream at them but make them understand you can/will replace them (somehow) if they don't want to correct the easy mistakes. We had to bench 2 people (1 was benched in tbc also, poor guy) to finally get people to understand if you make simple mistakes we won't be progressing. We had someone hit by malleable goo 9 times in 1 attempt but he took his stupid pills and fixed it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222