First bear tanking experience in Beta

Hey guys, so... I got into Beta! YAY ME!

My Background:I wanted to you guys how my first two dungeons went as a bear, and tell you how I think the first two dungeons are from a general tanking perspective. I do play a bear in live and I am fairly experienced at playing it. I am in a casual guild on live and I've cleared 11/12 in 10m and 9/12 in 25m(Just so you guys know I actually know how to play somewhat.) I was really wondering how my first dungeons would go, so now that I've got to try them out, I wanted to let you guys know as well.

My Rotation: Well first off, Threat and tanking is almost completely broken right now.Mangle doesnt work at all right now except puts a debuff on the target. As far as I can tell, Pulverize is pretty useless atm because you takes your lacerate stacks off. I used Pulv. sometimes when a mob was dying anyway, but it doesnt really even hit that hard. So my single target rotation ended up being FFF, Maul, Laceratex5, Keep Maul on CD, keep FFF on CD... and that's pretty much it.. FFF is currently a lot how it is on live and applies all 3 stacks of the debuff at once... Maul is on a 3 sec CD but doesnt seem to hit very hard. Lacerate I think was my top threat ability... but I cant be certain.

The Trash: First pull the mages and spriest in my group were pulling off my instantly. It is extremely hard to keep anything on me, let alone 2/3 guys. For most of the pulls we sheeped at least 1 guy to make it easier. (CC whaaaaaat?) Swipe currently hits for a wet noodle so I single targeted everything. Overall the trash is very fun and challenging(At least for now when everything is broken). I'm afrain that once they fix everything, that it might go back to being easy with no CC. but ocerall it was sheep 1, burn skull, and when (not if) you get aggro, dont run from the bear.I kept my taunt and Challenging Roar on CD almost the whole time.

The Bosses: The bosses were really FUN! Most of them seem to have really fun mechanics and we only 1-shot 2 or 3 of the bosses (Out of the ~5/6 that we did). They were very challenging (once again being broken so it might be easy once everything is fixed)They all had interesting mechanics, and once again were very hard to keep aggro on. My damage in take didn't seem too bad but sometimes I think I would get crit and my health would spike down...

Overall: Overall I had a blast even though everything was broken. It was really fun not facerolling 5 mans... I cant wait to see what the heroics are like... It was frustrating, but at the same time, very interesting. If you guys have any questions, please ask. If you have any suggeestions, feel free to yell them at me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on beta glad to hear things wont be as faceroll in cata sucks that some of your abilities dont work but beta is beta.