My big bag of shaman spells

so i had my thinking cap on and decided to make some new spells for fun so shoot me your job is to see what looks cool and what looks stupid since shamans have been so down about the recent changes me included heres something new

1.Pacifying dust-Instant cast the target is unable to attack or cast any harmful spells for 3 sec helpful spells are still able to be cast 45 sec cooldown (the terror moths near shattrath do it)

2.Avalanche-requries tremor totem, all targets within 5 yards of the totem are stunned for 5 sec and dazed for an additonal 5 sec also immediately breaks fear usable while feared 30sec-1min cooldown

3.Trance-1.5 sec cast sends your target on a sprirt journey while entranced they are unable to cast any harmful or helpful spells but can move freely they are also immune to all damage and healing usable on the shaman and harmful as well as helpful tragets lasts 8 sec 1min cooldown

4.Wind shield-surrounds the target with 3 gusts of wind increasing casting speed by 5% also harmful spells have a chance to knock the attacker back 5 yards consumes 1 orb

5. Vodoo-Instant cast applies a curse to the target all damage caused has a chance to strike back for 80% of the damage done lasts 20 sec 1min cooldown

6.Re-worked Thunderstorm-2 sec cast applies a debuff to the target increasing all nature damage caused by 10% and has a 100% chance to cause lightning bolt and chain lightning to overload lasts 20 sec 45 sec cooldown

and lastly

7. Re-worked deathbringers will (talented in each spec)

Elemenatal-your harmful spell cast have a chance to waken the form of a furblong increasing spell haste by 5% and increasing spellpower by 5%

enhancement-your melee strikes have a chance to awaken the form of a wolf increasing melee attack pwoer by 5% and movement speed by an additional 15% stacks with other movement affects

Restoration-your helpful spells have a chance to awaken the form of water ( like shadow priests but blue and transperent) decreasing damage taken by 10% and spellhaste or spellpower (havent decided) by 5%

I liked number 7. A lot of the ideas seem overpowered in pvp, incredibly op. I can see them making number 7 some sort of CD, but not an actual talent. CD with better stats, maybe 2min 30 and 15% instead of 5%.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing i like is Avalanche, simply because tremor totem then finally becomes a powerful anti-cc instead of a random fear breaker (which doesn't even always break it, because you run too far away etc)
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~