Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I just relized that if blizz doesnt release it tomorrow, there will be a nerd riot!

One thing I liked about old world, was that they planned so far ahead. There were areas everywhere unfinished, but placeholders. Now they try complete everything so they leave no room for growth.

Plus finding placeholders made it feel like a real world exploration.

Quote Originally Posted by crossfingers View Post
    One thing I liked about old world, was that they planned so far ahead. There were areas everywhere unfinished, but placeholders. Now they try complete everything so they leave no room for growth.

Plus finding placeholders made it feel like a real world exploration.
    Too bad those placeholders never led to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Throrion View Post
    Did we really need a 12th thread asking the same question?
    expect 50+ more.

14 hours remaining.

THE END IS NIGH. HIDE YO KIDS AND HIDE YO WIVES.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

ill miss some of it

Lets do the time warp agaiiiin.

10+ Year Old Account
    'PC giant Blizzard is ready to release the patch that shatters the world, WoW Lead Content Designer Cory Stockon told The Escapist - and with the game's customary Tuesday patch date, the Cataclysm will arrive tomorrow, November 23rd. Afterwards, there's no going back.'

Boub aside, this excerpt from an article on the Escapist is closest we have to official confirmation that the Shattering is tomorrow, player guesses and speculation not counted.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Boub aside, this excerpt from an article on the Escapist is closest we have to official confirmation that the Shattering is tomorrow, player guesses and speculation not counted.
    You forgot the article on IGN

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    You forgot the article on IGN
    And all the blue posts hinting at it... and the GM letter... AND the extended maintenance.

15+ Year Old Account
    I miss...nothing. :\

c'mon guys what's there to miss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samdark View Post
    And all the blue posts hinting at it... and the GM letter... AND the extended maintenance.
    I knew about the maintenance. The GM letter seems unusual to me; I thought their policy was to never release that information like that. As for the IGN article, didn't see that. As for the blue posts, they have a habit of teasing us players.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers