Thread: Chose a game

Chose a game

Simple: Darkspore or DC universe? I played darkspore beta and it's interesting... the only downpart is that It might get a bit repetitive after a week or two of playing and might get boring. Or DC universe which I only saw some videos and read about. Looks interesting, the downpart is 15 euros a month!
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

10+ Year Old Account
    None but if I had to chose it would be Darkspore because when I got to max level on DC universe I was bored.

I am sick of wow. I want something new so I went for one of these two... character creation looks interesting in DC but I think it's the only nice thing
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz View Post
    None but if I had to chose it would be Darkspore because when I got to max level on DC universe I was bored.
    None but if I had to chose it would be Darkspore...
    None but if I had to chose...
    ...I had to chose...
    ...chose...
    None but if I had to CHOOSE it would be Darkspore because when I got to max level on DC universe I was bored.
    There ya go, fixed. You can thank me later.

OT: Probably DC Universe, got a lot of friends that play it. Was starting to wonder if I should give it a try.

Pff :/ Still not sure what to get
    Lightwell! It's gewd!

Dark Spore because I do not want to buy another MMO, pay for a month of subscription, just to cancel it if I don't like it. When DCUO gets a free trial, I will try it.

Also, I heard Dark Spore is like Diablo in space, which = win.
    Opulence. I has it.

Darkspore is hella repetitive imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolnoobdead View Post
    There ya go, fixed. You can thank me later.

OT: Probably DC Universe, got a lot of friends that play it. Was starting to wonder if I should give it a try.
    Soomeoone is OCD two2day.

I'm not sure if I'd like DC universe. Diablo- loved it. Torchlight- Loved it. Played beta Darkspore, loved it but not sure if I'd play so much...
    Dc, looks interesting but it's yet another mmo. Farm my ass. But then so is Darkspore....
    Lightwell! It's gewd!