Exclamation Mouse or Laptop issues ! HELP!

So.. after all the pain of Opening the web browser and using the keyboard all the way to here XD

here is my Issue :

was playing WoW and everything seems fine, but suddenly the mouse stopped responding when i click, yet the pointer moves and it appears
    that i click but won't do anything
    after awhile it went back to Normal..then it happened again...and again....and again and this is it

i thought it was WoW only but now.. i can't click start-skype or any other window, had to do it all by keyboard

tried another mouse and it's the same problem... and it seems that the issue is moving to the keyboard now >.< having truble hitting *the Enter button got fixed i guess, Mouse issue only*

wth is going on ? don't think the laptop is getting old because it's still kinda new, only 1.5 year for it

i restarted but still same issue...

Edit: seems the issue comes and goes.. i hope there is a fix before it comes and thats it XD
    Last edited by Aqil; 2011-08-21 at 11:03 PM.
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby

Try deleting your current mouse drivers and reinstalling them? Also, try using a different USB or w/e port for them.

GTX 560 TI stable at 1GhZ
    PCPartPicker Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arslay View Post
    Try deleting your current mouse drivers and reinstalling them? Also, try using a different USB or w/e port for them.
    guna try doing that, and yes i tried other ports/Mouses same issue

Edit: Ok did that.. cleaned files and all + restarted, Seems to work now
    lets hope it stays that way
    Last edited by Aqil; 2011-08-21 at 11:20 PM.
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby