Wink Addon to repeat messages in trade chat!

Hello there, as the title says i'm looking for addon that would repeat certain message in trade, for example, each 45 secs or so. I'm simply too lazy to spam macros every now and then. Anyone knows of something like this or similar to this ? Thanks

Deleted
    you used to be able to use the /in command, but they broke that. I get the feeling that it would be classed as automation, so would not be allowed.
    some keyboards have a similar function. could be worth looking into that

This would technically be botting, so no, you can't do this.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    you used to be able to use the /in command, but they broke that. I get the feeling that it would be classed as automation, so would not be allowed.
    some keyboards have a similar function. could be worth looking into that

Many addons have provided this feature -- so many that some users assume it's a built-in command. Long, long ago Cosmos provided it. In the Ace2 era, almost every Ace2 addon provided it.
    www wowinterface com/downloads/info18054-SlashInin.html

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aletuna View Post
    www wowinterface com/downloads/info18054-SlashInin.html
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...SlashInin.html fixed link for u

just get that maybe go
    /in 45 /say message
    /in 90 /say mesage again

Use a macro or alt arrow up? Just bind the macro to the easiest button to push, if thats too much to ask join pugs instead of making your own.

Deleted
    Already done this.
    Also, as long as it's possible within the Lua API, it's not botting. Don't spread false information.

Alright, found what i was looking for with http://www.wowinterface.com/download...owwithrpt.html, and no its not bannable as you can see.

I would use an addon or script from the thread that Treeston linked,

but just to be complete; there is a repeating timer provided by the AceTimer-3.0 library from Ace3 (if you got any Ace3 addon enabled)

Its advantage is that it's not limited by the amount of repeat lines, as e.g. the /in command
    Its disadvantage is that the length of the actual message is more limited than e.g. /in 45 /s Hello World and more stuff ...

• This example sends the same message infinitely, every 45 seconds
      /run LibStub("AceTimer-3.0"):ScheduleRepeatingTimer(function()SendChatMessage("Hello World!","CHANNEL",nil,2)end,45)
    • This example sends the same message every 45 seconds for 6 minutes
      Code:
      /run local a=LibStub("AceTimer-3.0")local b=a:ScheduleRepeatingTimer(function()SendChatMessage("Hello World!","CHANNEL",nil,2)end,45)a:ScheduleTimer(function()a:CancelTimer(b)end,360)
    Last edited by Ketho; 2011-09-17 at 08:19 PM.