How do I cook lamb shanks in the oven?

I'm just looking for a very easy way to cook some lamb shanks (already marinated) in the oven. Having looked at a dozen recipes they all seem to say something different.

Does anyone know a simple way, like a set temperature and duration just to cook em?

Wrap it in tinfoil and throw it in a casserole dish with a bit of water, cook about half heat or something for a few hours. Profit.

If you have a good kitchen thermometer, you want the lamb to be about 150 F (65 C) when your measure the internal temperature of the meat.

All the recipes i found seemed to be the same, do not cook it with water, all that will do is sap all the flavor from the meat. Pretty much every recipe agreed on browning the shank first in a pan, then placing them in a casserole dish to cook at a low heat (150-180) for about 2-2.5 hours.

What you put in the pan is up to you, good quality stock and some wine would work well, with the right vegetables for extra flavor.

Once again please for the love of god do not stick it in water it will lose all its flavor, here's one recipe which was very similar to most i came across:

http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/515783 - If i was cooking this is the recipe I would use, simple and full of flavor imo.

Thanks Jeleh, that's exactly what I was looking for~!