Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Links don't work for me either.

Ogre females are actually unplayable. You see, few people know this, but ogres share a lot in common with insects. All ogres that you see are male because there are only a very few female ogres ever born. These female ogres either die or become breeders. Breeding ogre females don't control ogre society like insect queens do; in fact, they're barely sentient. They serve one purpose, and that's to produce offspring.

These breeding ogres are always kept in very secure, very secret, underground locations that are heavily fortified and often disguised with magic. Some even exist in realms between Azeroth and the Twisting Nether. In each 'tribe' of ogres, there is only ever one breeding female. Should she die without a blood heir, that tribe would die out.

same problem here

Its a cheap server and it's overloaded, that's why the links don't work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohkay View Post
    Its a cheap server and it's overloaded, that's why the links don't work.

Okay then, will try later
    At the meanwhile, can someone post a picture of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Behold the majestic ogre mating dance.

You know you love it.
    Sexy!

/em throws dollar bills at ogre
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

Haha nice.

The difficult part in an argument is not to defend one’s opinion, but rather to know it.
    - Andre Maurois 1957.

Deleted
    It has actually already been posted by blizzard that Ogres will be the next race - in a rush, if I think about it later I will try and find the bluepost. I recall it was the answer to a question stated at blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Dwarf, Tauren, Undead, Troll, and Goblin females are hideous enough, we don't need no stinkin' ogres too.
    So you only like humans, elves, orcs, dogs and goats? I think you're pretty shallow. Dwarfs can be made to look just fine. Probably not that many peoples' definition of "Sexy" or even "Pretty," but depending on what you choose, I wouldn't call some of the hideous, either.

I wouldn't expect many people to be attracted to a cow-woman, but all things considered, I think they're just fine. I think they did a pretty good job at making a cow-woman. What else would you expect?

Again, depending on the hair, face, and features, I think a female undead can look just fine as well, considering they're living, rotting corpses. I know it's hard to see, but I think this combo (
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lindrya/simple) doesn't look half bad for a living, rotting corps.

As for Trolls, as long as you don't choose one of the many, angry-looking faces, Troll females look perfectly fine as well.

And Goblin females have a certain, undeniable cuteness to them, in the same way that Gnome females do, in my opinion. But again, I wouldn't say they're many peoples' definition of "sexy" or "pretty."

Quote Originally Posted by K7Sniper View Post
    Most could make sense for the Horde, but it makes me wonder which race Alliance would get. High Elves are really the only ones I can think of that are Alliance friendly that aren't currently available.
    Centaurs (Or Dryads / Winter Sisters / Nymphs...whatever) for Alliance!
    Hunter 85 | Warlock 85 | Shaman 85 | Mage 85 | Druid 85 | Death Knight 85 | Paladin 77 | Warrior 70 | Rogue 60 | Priest 29

Deleted
    Ok... copy and paste links into your web address bar if they don't work =S

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    So you only like humans, elves, orcs, dogs and goats? I think you're pretty shallow. Dwarfs can be made to look just fine. Probably not that many peoples' definition of "Sexy" or even "Pretty," but depending on what you choose, I wouldn't call some of the hideous, either.

I wouldn't expect many people to be attracted to a cow-woman, but all things considered, I think they're just fine. I think they did a pretty good job at making a cow-woman. What else would you expect?

Again, depending on the hair, face, and features, I think a female undead can look just fine as well, considering they're living, rotting corpses. I know it's hard to see, but I think this combo (
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lindrya/simple) doesn't look half bad for a living, rotting corps.

As for Trolls, as long as you don't choose one of the many, angry-looking faces, Troll females look perfectly fine as well.

And Goblin females have a certain, undeniable cuteness to them, in the same way that Gnome females do, in my opinion. But again, I wouldn't say they're many peoples' definition of "sexy" or "pretty."

Hes just angry he can't fap to them.

"Lulz females only exist for my viewing pleasure! How dare they not be sexy!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by K7Sniper View Post
    There's also Naga masks as well.

Most could make sense for the Horde, but it makes me wonder which race Alliance would get. High Elves are really the only ones I can think of that are Alliance friendly that aren't currently available.
    While High Elves are one of the remaining non-playable Alliance races, there are still the Furbolg, who have always been allies with the Night Elves and more recently, the Draenei. If it comes down to Ogres joining the Horde, I think the Alliance would get Furbolg at that time, that way both factions get races that are looked upon as "savage" or "dumb" (which, in the Furbolg case, are similar to the Tauren intelligence wise, if I remember correctly).
    Quote Originally Posted by sithorion View Post
    brb my lama is eating a kangaroo while my horse is watching it eating my popcorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Things try to kill you on every content, Australia's things are just better at doing so. x3

think about this: what if blizz, after reading all the qq about blood elves on horde, decides to create an end to the story. Yes, blood elves get out of the horde. We will certainly need another race, so we recruit ogres like the goo ol' warcraft and warcraft 2 times. as for alliance, you can send draeneis and their crappy lore back to outland and recruit...err...kobolds, maybe?.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Dwarf, Tauren, Undead, Troll, and Goblin females are hideous enough, we don't need no stinkin' ogres too. Although that is what I would probably expect them to look like, minus the abs.
    I think my undead female priest to be rather cute :[

Deleted
    What would be a fitting ogre mount? Oo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxicore View Post
    What would be a fitting ogre mount? Oo
    blizzard could create a new beast for the mount... maybe some boar which is made of ELEMENTUIM!
    Last edited by mmoc31d9df1394; 2011-02-22 at 09:17 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post

I was in agreement right up to the point where you said gnomes had cuteness. I think it's actually some sort of racial aura that gives the illusion of cuteness when if you could dispel the aura they would be revealed to look like compacted ogres.

I still want to know how the heck a gnome climbs up my cloak to sap me without my noticing. Probably part of the same aura.
    Last edited by Brini; 2011-02-22 at 10:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by thundercles View Post
    Get a Conquest Point wrench. Then you can tighten those bad boys right up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Your Mage is so fat, that when your Iceblock expires, the entire server gets the following message:"The Ice Stone has melted!".

Ogres are already a part of the Horde, they just aren't playable. The Stonemaul Ogres have been a part of the New Horde since the end of the Third War.