Poll: Are they over reacting to Duke Nukem being oversexuel?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarin View Post
    either you're retardedly sexist or you hate most everybody that lives.

idk.

no i just hate sexists / feminists / male pigs.

pretty much anyone who lets one aspect of their life completely define them, normally in a really arrogant and in-your-face manner.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xarvian View Post
    I don't know about you, but I haven't yet come up with a way to objectify men. I mean how would someone do that? Depict men as Steroid pumped alphas, who like big cars and big guns?
    You didn't see guys complain about Gears of War!

"OMG that's so sexist and stereotypical." Uh, no.

Edit: Oh, and ofc they're overreacting. They're Fox News, that's what they do.
    Last edited by Fraza; 2011-03-28 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomalk View Post
    lol, im glad i dont live in the us, here in norway we dont censor shit, last thursday when i watched tv, there was absolutely no censor when a naked guy was running around, you could see his junk and all, i havent heard anyone in norway complain about the game, and even my dad is buying it and he is 40
    That is because our country is awesome

(reads link) Foxnews....

WELL! You know what that means people! We've got a Grade A game here if foxnews said something bad about it!

Woo hoo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobsy View Post
    That is because our country is awesome
    QFT XD
    too short

I can't believe no-one has done this yet;
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/...lapping-women/

Quoted from the artcle if your lazy to click the dang link:

"It was offensive then and it's even more offensive now," Jamia Wilson, vice president of the Women's Media Center, told FoxNews.com. "These depictions of women are extremely harmful, especially to young women," she added.
    "Eat sh*t and die."

It's a quote! I'm not trolling, honest.

yes because it's seemingly impossible for a country with one of the highest populations in the world, and also is fairly lenient politically with how/when sex should occur (not that anyone follows the rules, herp) to have a higher rate of intercourse.

not saying he's right or wrong, but you seem really spiteful with that comment. it's completely and utterly possible.
    I merely object to his carelessly tossing out that statement as though it's fact with absolutely no evidence or citation.
    The US has more sex than whom? Everyone? Prove it.
    Also, if he's stating that more American women will have sex with him than non-American women, I certainly believe that.

Either way, the burden of proof certainly isn't on me.

Deleted
    This reads like the best sales pitch ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokok View Post
    I merely object to his carelessly tossing out that statement as though it's fact with absolutely no evidence or citation.
    The US has more sex than whom? Everyone? Prove it.
    Also, if he's stating that more American women will have sex with him than non-American women, I certainly believe that.

Either way, the burden of proof certainly isn't on me.
    Why so serious?

Last I checked you certainly have no issues "carelessly tossing out statements as though they were fact, with no evidence or citation" yourself:

No, just the USA. The rest of the world likes sex better than violence.

You're a funny guy. Double standards much? If you believe that more American woman will have sex with me then non-American, then it's probably safe for you too assume I get laid more then you, since I live in the middle of American woman, which you seem to imply have lower standards then others. (Herp derp)

Did I mention American woman are better in bed also? Enjoy your endless socio-political conversations followed by 10 minutes of missionary a month.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2011-03-28 at 12:17 PM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

I don't know about you, but I haven't yet come up with a way to objectify men. I mean how would someone do that? Depict men as Steroid pumped alphas, who like big cars and big guns?
    picture them as douchebags from jersey shore every where you go.

bam.

no i just hate sexists / feminists / male pigs.
    lol. yet you say "most of your gender is narrow minded". to both genders, giving you credence. however that's still horribly sexist and completely untrue. do you always only listen to the loud minority?
    Last edited by Tarin; 2011-03-28 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Last I checked you certainly have no issues "carelessly tossing out statements as though they were fact, with no evidence or citation"
    Here in Canada, we get both Canadian and American TV. Guess who censors more sex and "foul language"?

The rest of your post is pure nonsense.

Yeah, I bet they have a snatch from the sales after such a black PR stupid mercantile bitches
    btw, i noticed one strange thing - most of the feminist motion members are well... ugly, thus nobody satisfies this women -> hence if they are not satisfied they only can complain about low wages and promotion problems - otherwise they wouldn't give a shit) my opinion
    -based on the term referring to "multiorgasm" that woman only can experience

15+ Year Old Account
    Here in Canada, we get both Canadian and American TV. Guess who censors more sex and "foul language"?

The rest of your post is pure nonsense.
    Pure nonsense heh? You mean like your assumptions that a country that "censors more sex and foul language" then other countries, somehow means they like violence over sex?

Yes, I think we're done here.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    Too many people care too much.

Try not giving a fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Internet sexism is neither clever nor original.
    Last edited by 3clipse; 2011-03-28 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    This reads like the best sales pitch ever.
    That's what I was thinking.

Deleted
    picture them as douchebags from jersey shore every where you go.

bam.

lol. yet you say "most of your gender is narrow minded". to both genders, giving you credence. however that's still horribly sexist and completely untrue. do you always only listen to the loud minority?
    i don't watch TV very often, never watch the news, never listen to the radio, and the few friends i have share my view points on most things in life. if that is 'following the majority' then yes i am, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol fox news.

I eagerly look forward to this game. I am not for being sexist but its a video game so people should relax.

There is money to be made out of this, that is all this is about. You guys gotta understand this : those that fully understand the law code, also exploit it a lot.

Here in North America all it takes is someone (i don't wanna get sexist here) to say that they are negatively affected by this game and they have a full right to intend a multimillion law suit in the name of every single person on this earth.