10+ Year Old Account
    tb all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    i know its mean to laugh at people getting hurt. but..

HAHAHHAHAA seriously that goes in my scrapbook for sure! lmao.
    that for sure put a strain on his neck:<
    You have a scrapbook for when people almost break their necks? I don't think its funny. On sportscenter they even had the intro "falling down 2-0" and Matthew Barnaby was chuckling.

lol i'm catching up on my tampa bay bucs draft press confrences and my boy raheem (head coach) is repping a lightning jersey. gotta love it. go bolts!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Standalone View Post
    lol i'm catching up on my tampa bay bucs draft press confrences and my boy raheem (head coach) is repping a lightning jersey. gotta love it. go bolts!
    Raheem Morris is top 3 most awesome coach in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Raheem Morris is top 3 most awesome coach in the NFL.
    you mean best coach. this guy is so positive and such a great high energy person. So excited for the future with him and Freeman at the helm of the ship :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be a good plan if each of the three had a different skill set and style. I think the only style the three have is being bad.

---------- Post added 2011-05-02 at 09:25 PM ----------

Oh look! The video is now on Youtube. Now we can all savor McQuaid's epic fail flying elbow:

Mcquaid should get a fucking suspension for that, was gonna be an awfully dirty hit had it connected. Fucking disgusting play.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Druxray View Post
    You have a scrapbook for when people almost break their necks? I don't think its funny. On sportscenter they even had the intro "falling down 2-0" and Matthew Barnaby was chuckling.
    Under normal circumstances, no such an injury isn't funny (see: Max Pac). But since McQuaid is going to be perfectly fine, why isn't it okay to laugh at his own stupidity that put him in that situation? If he died on the ice, ya then I could understand the issue. He didn't though. He tried to make a hit of questionable legality and hurt himself. It is like when a baseball pitcher goes nuclear in the dugout and starts punching gatorade containers because they had a bad game. When Zambrano broke his hand doing that, it was the funniest thing I have seen in baseball in a long time.

---------- Post added 2011-05-03 at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Mcquaid should get a fucking suspension for that, was gonna be an awfully dirty hit had it connected. Fucking disgusting play.
    The Hockey Gods suspended him. All is well in the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whatever happened to that dude that was really into Datsyuk? I haven't seen him post in ages...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Whatever happened to that dude that was really into Datsyuk? I haven't seen him post in ages...
    I seem to remember him mentioning something about finals a while back. Maybe he is neck deep in those. Second guess is that he was watching Datsyuk clips on Youtube while jacking it and had a stroke.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Druxray View Post
    Figure of speech. learn it.
    In all honesty the hit he was going to make would be a very bad hit. as in could've ended badly for the person he hit, but instead he got a taste of his own medisine, so yea i'm kinda glad he knocked himself out. if it was a clean hit then ofcourse if would feel sorry for the guy, but not in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Figure of speech. learn it.
    In all honesty the hit he was going to make would be a very bad hit. as in could've ended badly for the person he hit, but instead he got a taste of his own medisine, so yea i'm kinda glad he knocked himself out. if it was a clean hit then ofcourse if would feel sorry for the guy, but not in this case.
    Elbow to shoulder? Had Richards not dodged it that's where it was going. But congrats to you all taking the high road and laughing at a guy getting injured. Oh wait...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    Elbow to shoulder? Had Richards not dodged it that's where it was going. But congrats to you all taking the high road and laughing at a guy getting injured. Oh wait...
    If this had been Kronwall, who has injured himself going for a stupid hit before, I would have laughed just so you know no bias exists. If McQuaid had went for a textbook check and cleared Richards out of the area it would have been fine. But he went for a lunging elbow to the upper region of another player and totally biffed it. He will be fine, stop whining about the injured part as it is completely overplayed. Laugh at his stupid action.

Didn't you ever have that friend who did something stupid and reckless and hurt himself? There is that brief second of concern, and then once the concern is past, all that is left is "Adam that was fucking hilarious you stupid piece of shit. What were you thinking?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was funny.

I thought this was hilarious.

If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Cooke deserves it though and that was a clean fight. He's not going to learn. He didn't get to play at all in the first round because of his BS.

Edit: Yeah, McQuaid's hit looked like it was going a little high, but I doubt it would have been a headshot had it connected. So saying he deserves it and laughing at him is messed up. It would be like me coming here and making fun and laughing at the Zdeno Chara and Max Pacioretty incident.
    Last edited by Tuukkatime; 2011-05-03 at 07:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    Cooke deserves it though and that was a clean fight. He's not going to learn. He didn't get to play at all in the first round because of his BS.

Edit: Yeah, McQuaid's hit looked like it was going a little high, but I doubt it would have been a headshot had it connected. So saying he deserves it and laughing at him is messed up. It would be like me coming here and making fun and laughing at the Zdeno Chara and Max Pacioretty incident.
    The chance Cooke will actually learn is about zero, you are correct. That guy is always going to be a tremendously talents second-third line player who can't control his stupid behavior long enough to stop hurting his team.

The Chara/Max Pac hit is worlds apart from the McQuaid. Pac didn't get hurt trying to make a dangerous, stupid check on Chara. If you want a comparison play, here is one:

Stupid questionably illegal action-check
    Results in injury-check
    Injury doesn't end up being too serious- check
    Fucking hilarious-check

Only difference is the guy hurt his teammate instead of hurting himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    ahhahaha idiot...

lecalvlier is looking nice right now. Caps are actually playing a good game and not relying on Neuvirth to carry them all the way

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the Green Men made a road trip to Nashville. I wonder if they were able to get their same seats.

i hope they have a cutout of carrie underwood or vince gill lol, that would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Looks like the Green Men made a road trip to Nashville. I wonder if they were able to get their same seats.
    That's about the only thing I enjoy about watching Vancouver games. I'm surprised they're so big in Vancouver and not Philly. I figured if there was any city with Greenman at sporting events it would be Philly.